+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Processing timeline (Philippines)

Kianne

Dec 21, 2021
Hey Folks, anyone here applied for PRTD within the last 3 months? We've submitted our PRTD application online on November 27, we get the Acknowledgement of Receipt the same day aswell. We're still waiting for our Passport Request.

Does anyone has their own timeline on getting their PRTD application process? Cheers.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey Folks, anyone here applied for PRTD within the last 3 months? We've submitted our PRTD application online on November 27, we get the Acknowledgement of Receipt the same day aswell. We're still waiting for our Passport Request.

Does anyone has their own timeline on getting their PRTD application process? Cheers.
Are you compliant with your RO?

Kianne

Dec 21, 2021
Are you compliant with your RO?
Yes my RO is over than the minumum required days. We mention that it was an urgent applications due to family medical emergency and we have to go back to Canada for work commited stuffs.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes my RO is over than the minumum required days. We mention that it was an urgent applications due to family medical emergency and we have to go back to Canada for work commited stuffs.
Tough to say how long it will take to get the PRTD especially with the holidays coming up.

May 7, 2021
Hi. What is your timeline for PRTD?
Did they receive your application on Nov 27th and send your passport back on Jan 6th?
I sent my prtd application to Philippines and it's taking too long..

Last edited:

JCN004

Feb 22, 2022
Hi. What is your timeline for PRTD?
Did they receive your application on Nov 27th and send your passport back on Jan 6th?
I sent my prtd application to Philippines and it's taking too long..
When did you sent your application? I also applied Feb 07, 2022 and still waiting for thier passport request email. Just wondering how long have you sent your application? Thanks

Jflo3987

Dec 21, 2021
When did you sent your application? I also applied Feb 07, 2022 and still waiting for thier passport request email. Just wondering how long have you sent your application? Thanks
Hello, just want to ask if you've already received your PRTD? We are going home this March with an expired PR and planning to apply PRTD, just wondering what is the current processing time. Thank you.

JCN004

Feb 22, 2022
Hello, just want to ask if you've already received your PRTD? We are going home this March with an expired PR and planning to apply PRTD, just wondering what is the current processing time. Thank you.
As of now I am still waiting for IRCC to sent passport request which I need to send to VSF Manila for stamping. I will update here when I get my response from IRCC.

Jflo3987

Dec 21, 2021
As of now I am still waiting for IRCC to sent passport request which I need to send to VSF Manila for stamping. I will update here when I get my response from IRCC.
I see. So most probably it will take a month to process it. Thank you for your reply. Hope you get yours soon.

JCN004

Feb 22, 2022
I see. So most probably it will take a month to process it. Thank you for your reply. Hope you get yours soon.
Yeah I guess the same as the original post where it takes 1 month for reply from IRCC and 3 days to VSF Manila. Thanks

Jflo3987

Dec 21, 2021
Hello everyone! hope everything's well with you guys. Just want to ask if anybody here applied for prtd recently? Just want to know how long it takes? Thank you.

JCN004

Feb 22, 2022
Hello everyone! hope everything's well with you guys. Just want to ask if anybody here applied for prtd recently? Just want to know how long it takes? Thank you.
HI i applied Feb 07, 2022 still waiting for thier response for passport request. Hoping to gey ia this week(crossed fingers).

Reactions: Jflo3987