+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Processing timeline (Philippines)

dyannebansal

Jun 1, 2017
Hello

I applied March 1st and waiting for the passport request as my return ticket will be on 15th of March. Is there anyway to speed the process? I really need to go back to Canada.

martian90

Sep 1, 2013
HI i applied Feb 07, 2022 still waiting for thier response for passport request. Hoping to gey ia this week(crossed fingers).
Have you heard back yet? Kindly reply. My friend applied on the 2nd of February and still has not received a response.

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hi
I applied for PRTD 3rd of March and they sent PPR in less than 24hours. I’ve sent my Passport to Accra for stamping but I haven’t heard back from them yet to know if they’ve received it or not. I have to go back next week I really hope it comes back soon. Anyone knows how long it takes to return passport back?

dyannebansal

Jun 1, 2017
Hi
I applied for PRTD 3rd of March and they sent PPR in less than 24hours. I’ve sent my Passport to Accra for stamping but I haven’t heard back from them yet to know if they’ve received it or not. I have to go back next week I really hope it comes back soon. Anyone knows how long it takes to return passport back?
maybe it will take 2-3 days for sending your passport and another 2-3 days for sending back to you.. so should you have receive it this week or early next week.

Reactions: Iamqueendee

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hello yes i did :( and already missed my flight now... What did you do? If you applied 3rd of march why I haven't heard anything from them..
I also missed my flight for the 12th and had to move it to next week.
I just attached all the documents I could. (Paystub, bank statement from scotia, driver’s license, copr, scanned passport and flight tickets).
Wow! You still haven’t heard back? Did you submit all of this? Where did you apply? VAC or via email?

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
maybe it will take 2-3 days for sending your passport and another 2-3 days for sending back to you.. so should you have receive it this week or early next week.
Yeah! I got a mail today that it’s been sent to IRCC for processing, I’m praying and hoping it doesn’t stay more than a day with them so they can have it dispatched to me. Fingers crossed

dyannebansal

Jun 1, 2017
I also missed my flight for the 12th and had to move it to next week.
I just attached all the documents I could. (Paystub, bank statement from scotia, driver’s license, copr, scanned passport and flight tickets).
Wow! You still haven’t heard back? Did you submit all of this? Where did you apply? VAC or via email?
yes i did submit all of those except for my copr plus letter of my employment. I had moved my ticket on 1st of April which way too long for me I applied through email.. How about you? Now, im wondering if i can go to VAC office to personally hand my application..

Reactions: Iamqueendee

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
yes i did submit all of those except for my copr plus letter of my employment. I had moved my ticket on 1st of April which way too long for me I applied through email.. How about you? Now, im wondering if i can go to VAC office to personally hand my application..
Wow! And you’ve checked that it’s error free? What about the PRTD forms? Did you attach them? Yes, I applied via email

dyannebansal

Jun 1, 2017
Wow! And you’ve checked that it’s error free? What about the PRTD forms? Did you attach them? Yes, I applied via email
Yea, I have attached all the documents needed as per document checklist and i dont think there’s an error, it went through well on my sent items and now i replied and attached my new return ticket and put URGENT on my Subject line just to top up my email from March 1. Im really hoping they will see it and process. This is so stressful.

dyannebansal

Jun 1, 2017
Yea, I have attached all the documents needed as per document checklist and i dont think there’s an error, it went through well on my sent items and now i replied and attached my new return ticket and put URGENT on my Subject line just to top up my email from March 1. Im really hoping they will see it and process. This is so stressful.
then received the Acknowledgment of receipt-PRTD after sending it..