+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Processing timeline (Philippines)

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Just want to share my timeline with you guys and hope that you’ll get your PRTD soon. Just be positive and pray.

July 07 - Emailed my Application

Aug 31 - PPR

09/01 - Mailed PP and other docs

09/02 - VFS received my docs

09/03 - VFS sent docs/PP to IRCC

09/05 - Docs/application processed in IRCC

09/06 - IRCC decision was made PP sent back to VFS

09/07 - IRCC mailed my PP

09/9 - PP Received with TRAVEL doc stamped

*multiple Entry* and 1 year valid
Where did you Apply for a PRTD?

mtm10

Feb 10, 2023
Just want to share my timeline with you guys and hope that you’ll get your PRTD soon. Just be positive and pray.

July 07 - Emailed my Application

Aug 31 - PPR

09/01 - Mailed PP and other docs

09/02 - VFS received my docs

09/03 - VFS sent docs/PP to IRCC

09/05 - Docs/application processed in IRCC

09/06 - IRCC decision was made PP sent back to VFS

09/07 - IRCC mailed my PP

09/9 - PP Received with TRAVEL doc stamped

*multiple Entry* and 1 year valid
Hi

is this under urgent processing?

Cmlcml

Aug 31, 2022
Hi

is this under urgent processing?
Not sure if I understand your question correctly, but my Application was not tagged Urgent , I don’t think that was an option during the time of submission. If you have any other questions, let me know, Ill try my best , cheers

mtm10

Feb 10, 2023
Not sure if I understand your question correctly, but my Application was not tagged Urgent , I don’t think that was an option during the time of submission. If you have any other questions, let me know, Ill try my best , cheers
My apologies. There is now an option to choose if your PRTD application is urgent or not. If you do choose the urgent option, additional documents and explanation should be included in your application. Hence my question to your post, as I noticed that it took 2 months for the whole processing of your PRTD. I hope this clarifies things. Thank you for your response.

Cmlcml

Aug 31, 2022
My apologies. There is now an option to choose if your PRTD application is urgent or not. If you do choose the urgent option, additional documents and explanation should be included in your application. Hence my question to your post, as I noticed that it took 2 months for the whole processing of your PRTD. I hope this clarifies things. Thank you for your response.
Oh I see got you. Yes I’m so thankful mine only took couple of months, hope everyone will get their application result sooner as well. Submitting a full and COMPLETE document/application do help. Cheers.

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
I might be cancelling my PRTD application a few days after I receive my PR card. My PR card was mailed to my mailing address in Canada and my friend will send it to me via courier service. Anyway, Thank You.
Hi, is it allowed to mail the PR cards to your home country by a friend? I am planning to do the same since I have an urgent need back to home country. Thank you for your reply.