+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Paper or Online

Luna1519

Oct 11, 2021
Hello,

Does anyone have any idea if its faster to apply for PRTD outside Canada on paper or online?? Anyone can share their experience would be appreciated.
Many thanks

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Does anyone have any idea if its faster to apply for PRTD outside Canada on paper or online?? Anyone can share their experience would be appreciated.
Many thanks
Well, since applying online is instant, versus having to mail a paper application and not only wait for it to be delivered to IRCC, but to know for certain that it made it there...I would choose the online option. Having said that, some people have reported issues/glitches with the online application, so...faster doesn't automatically mean better.

Tubsmagee

Jul 2, 2016
I would guess that online should be faster with not having to mail, have mailing sorted and entered into a system, and whatnot… but it is hard to say for sure. I applied on 6/13, linked my application on 6/20 in GCKey, and all it says is that it is under review.

Reactions: Luna1519

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
I would guess that online should be faster with not having to mail, have mailing sorted and entered into a system, and whatnot… but it is hard to say for sure. I applied on 6/13, linked my application on 6/20 in GCKey, and all it says is that it is under review.
I applied on May 15 and linked one of the application yesterday, but can not link to another application with GCKey. I am not sure if it is system issue or not. Both applications showed submitted status though

Reactions: Luna1519

Luna1519

Oct 11, 2021
Thank you for the update!