saurabh54

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@scylla @armoured @canuck78
Would like to take a moment to thank you all and the comunnity for helping me in overall understanding the whole process and making valid arguments and present my case as the strongest.

Fortunately i have got an approval for my PRTD application from CVAC - New Delhi today and my passport has been stamped and on the way.
I can check the status in My cic portal, its valid for 6 months, not sure under which category it was approved. I made an PRTD H&C based application explaining all the relevant factors suggested above.

Whole process took about over a month, My timeline:
PRTD from New Delhi
Application Submitted via email : Oct 12, 21
Documents Request - All passports scan's - Oct 13, 21
Docts Submitted - Oct 14, 21
Documents Request - Employments documents request including bank statements and proof of employment (pls mind i'm working for a candian employer working from india from last 6 months) -Nov 09, 21
Docs Submitted - Nov 09, 21
Passport Request - Nov 17, 21
Passport submitted - Nov 19, 21
Visa approved and printed and shipped - Nov 29, 21

Hope to get it soon.

Thanks everyone :)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@scylla @armoured @canuck78
Would like to take a moment to thank you all and the comunnity for helping me in overall understanding the whole process and making valid arguments and present my case as the strongest.

Fortunately i have got an approval for my PRTD application from CVAC - New Delhi today and my passport has been stamped and on the way.
I can check the status in My cic portal, its valid for 6 months, not sure under which category it was approved. I made an PRTD H&C based application explaining all the relevant factors suggested above.

Whole process took about over a month, My timeline:
PRTD from New Delhi
Application Submitted via email : Oct 12, 21
Documents Request - All passports scan's - Oct 13, 21
Docts Submitted - Oct 14, 21
Documents Request - Employments documents request including bank statements and proof of employment (pls mind i'm working for a candian employer working from india from last 6 months) -Nov 09, 21
Docs Submitted - Nov 09, 21
Passport Request - Nov 17, 21
Passport submitted - Nov 19, 21
Visa approved and printed and shipped - Nov 29, 21

Hope to get it soon.

Thanks everyone :)
Congratulations. It is much harder to get approved a second time so I would try your hardest to meet your RO in the next 5 years.

Reactions: Aaqil