+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Hong Kong Process Time

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Asia' started by studentnob, Jun 21, 2019.

  1. Hello,

    If I travel to Hong Kong with an expired PR Card how long will it take me to get a PRTD to get back into Canada?

Share This Page