+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD from London Visa Office

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
HI - I need to travel to Europe in October. Im waiting on my physical PR card to arrive but with all the delays I dont think ill get it in time. Does anyone know how long U.K visa office takes to process PRTD applications in the current environment?

Thanks

OluwaT

Star Member
Oct 2, 2020
Please do you have the information yet because I also want to apply for PRTD from London.Thanks

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I landed on 27 of sept. Sent my prtd application to London VAC on 28th via DHL. They sent to London embassy on 29th. London embassy sent passport with prtd back to London VAC on 29th. I had passport with prtd sent back to me and delivered on 30th.

I was shocked how quick it was. I wish these guys were the ones processing "express" entry pr applications.

OluwaT

Star Member
Oct 2, 2020
Wow that was fast.
I may need to apply soon,I have my application for pr renewal saying decison made for over 3 weeks now but no update.

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I included copy of return flight tickets and letter saying it was urgent that I needed to return to Canada for my job.

Also is ring or email them to make sure VAC is open before you apply. Things getting worse with covid here so could close again and you will need to apply via email instead.

OluwaT

Star Member
Oct 2, 2020
I included copy of return flight tickets and letter saying it was urgent that I needed to return to Canada for my job.

Also is ring or email them to make sure VAC is open before you apply. Things getting worse with covid here so could close again and you will need to apply via email instead.
Thanks a lot.