+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD declined

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes i do have my health card number but not a photocopies of it. You are right that my wife smartly send me India with trust and not no any further communication...so you are right that things are over with my wife.
Just to stress again that you never should have obtained or used your health card because you did not meet the residency obligations for accessing healthcare which are separate rules which can be found on the province’s website. You should educate yourself about the rules associated with accessing healthcare in Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
To qualify for OHIP, you must meet all of the minimum qualifications listed below plus at least oneof the additional requirements.

To meet the minimum qualifications you must:

• be physically in Ontario for 153 days in any 12‑month period
  • be physically in Ontario for at least 153 days of the first 183 days immediately after you began living in the province
  • make Ontario your primary home
You didn’t meet 2 requirements and could be asked to pay back any healthcare you used.

Reactions: torontosm

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i did meet the residency obligations of Ontario province.during my four month stay in Ontario i used 3 Time my health card for my health problem.
ok do not mix up:
1. federal residency obligation for PR
and
2. obligation to receive provincial health "insurance" coverage. As those are not called residential obligation at all. They speak about physical presence in province during certain period of time (usually calendar year and when you move to the province amount of days for first 6-9 months).

Aug 15, 2019
I am in India now. If i apply for PRTDthen there is any chance to rejected it??my total immidiate stay in Ontario 120 days and in Quebec i stayed for 5 days..so in total 125 days.
And my one year will be complete on 4th December,2019.