+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD declined what reasons should I mention in visitor visa

anjlee

Aug 30, 2019
Hello,
My parents PRTD got declined stating that they did not meet RO. I’m planning to apply for visit visa now. How should I draft the cover and invitation letter? What should I focus on - can I mention that in the past when they had PR they didn’t really stay longer than 6 months so they will go back this time as well. Also I’m pregnant - is that worth mentioning?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello,
My parents PRTD got declined stating that they did not meet RO. I’m planning to apply for visit visa now. How should I draft the cover and invitation letter? What should I focus on - can I mention that in the past when they had PR they didn’t really stay longer than 6 months so they will go back this time as well. Also I’m pregnant - is that worth mentioning?

I would leave out the pregnancy bit

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

When did they get declined for the PRTD and has there been enough time for PR to get denied yet? Depending on when they applied for PRTD it may make it much more difficult to secure PR. What ties do they have to their home country and how much liquid assets can they show?