+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD approved on H&C grounds

El@12

Aug 4, 2021
Greetings everyone,
I have received my passport with a Travel document counterfoil in it along with a letter from the Canadian embassy informing me that my application for permanent resident status determination has been approved.
The category on the counterfoil is RC-1 aside written Permanent Resident .
As for the next steps i would like to know if it is still possible ,upon my arrival at the airport , that the immigration officer might still provoke my permanent resident status.
Thank you

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Revoke, and no.

Border officers never "revoke" PR status. They can report for noncompliance, but because you have a PRTD and have undergone a compliance review, they cannot report you at that point in time.

El@12

Aug 4, 2021
Revoke, and no.

Border officers never "revoke" PR status. They can report for noncompliance, but because you have a PRTD and have undergone a compliance review, they cannot report you at that point in time.
Thank you so much for your reply.
So basically you think that i won't face some complications upon my arrival?

Ah023

Sep 24, 2021
Hey! I just wanted to know know you applied PRTD on H&C grounds? If yes, then when did you apply? And when did you receive your approval? Are you above 22yrs when you applied for PRTD? From which country did you apply ur PRTD from?
I applied PRTD on H&C grounds, so it’ll be of great help if you could answer these questions.
thanks.
Greetings everyone,
I have received my passport with a Travel document counterfoil in it along with a letter from the Canadian embassy informing me that my application for permanent resident status determination has been approved.
As for the next steps i would like to know if it is still possible ,upon my arrival at the airport , that the immigration officer might still provoke my permanent resident status.
Thank you
Greetings everyone,
Thank you

Yassou

Jan 25, 2022
Greetings everyone,
Thank you
Update please