+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD application question

oscarsauga

Apr 27, 2022
Hi All,
Posting on behalf of a friend regarding her PRTD application

1. What option is to be chosen for payment of fees. Is this right -> Pay your fees for a Canadian passport, a travel document or other services - Travel documents for non-Canadians (certificates of identity and refugee travel documents) are only issued from within Canada.

2. She is submitting some documents which are multiple files and is using "Other" to upload it as I can't submit multiple for same doc, e.g. Proof of residency docs. Also theres no option for photographs/PR Card , so she is using "Other" too for these docs.

Kindly advise if that's right option.

Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

1. What option is to be chosen for payment of fees. Is this right -> Pay your fees for a Canadian passport, a travel document or other services - Travel documents for non-Canadians (certificates of identity and refugee travel documents) are only issued from within Canada.

2. She is submitting some documents which are multiple files and is using "Other" to upload it as I can't submit multiple for same doc, e.g. Proof of residency docs. Also theres no option for photographs/PR Card , so she is using "Other" too for these docs.

Thanks
I suggest to send a paper application.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

Thanks
1. Travel document
2. Other is fine. Assume they are compliant with their RO.