+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD application from Philippines

keroubunny

Jan 10, 2017
Hi everyone! My PR card was expired and in the process of renewing it on April 2023. I had to go back home to the PH due to family emergency. I have no excuses but I have been out of focused. I requested for urgent PRTD application as my scheduled flight going back to Toronto is on June 28th and due to be back to work on July 4th. I think I made a mistake in selecting the reason for urgency. Do you have any info/idea if I should send a new application or will I be able to explain this by submitting webform? If so, can you pls send ne the link for webform?Thank you in advance for your help.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! My PR card was expired and in the process of renewing it on April 2023. I had to go back home to the PH due to family emergency. I have no excuses but I have been out of focused. I requested for urgent PRTD application as my scheduled flight going back to Toronto is on June 28th and due to be back to work on July 4th. I think I made a mistake in selecting the reason for urgency. Do you have any info/idea if I should send a new application or will I be able to explain this by submitting webform? If so, can you pls send ne the link for webform?Thank you in advance for your help.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You have met the Residency Obligation, correct?

Good luck!

keroubunny

Jan 10, 2017
Hi! Just an update, I received an email on Friday, June 23rd requesting for my passport. I’m planning to submit my passport via the 2 way courier VSFglobal is offering but I cant find an option on the website how would I pay for the service. Do you guys have any info how to do it?

dollinexile

Aug 12, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 7, 2013
AOR Received.
DEC 9, 2013
File Transfer...
JAN 9, 2014
Med's Done....
OCT 2, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUNE 19, 2014 IN PROCESS: JULY 10, 2014 DM: JULY 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 26, 2014
LANDED..........
SEPT 16, 2014
Hi! Just an update, I received an email on Friday, June 23rd requesting for my passport. I’m planning to submit my passport via the 2 way courier VSFglobal is offering but I cant find an option on the website how would I pay for the service. Do you guys have any info how to do it?
Hi, any update on this? How long did it take for you to receive your passport back with you PRTD? I already am missing my flight today but I have submitted my passport exactly a week ago.