+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prra

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello everyone pls I need more light about this, I got a letter from cbsa that this is to notify me that am now eligible to report from my cell or home phone also asked me to come for the interview with my phone bills and photo identification. What does this mean anyone with useful answers
CBSA is setting up a monitoring agreement.

Broccoly

Jul 26, 2022
hello everyone pls I need more light about this, I got a letter from cbsa that this is to notify me that am now eligible to report from my cell or home phone also asked me to come for the interview with my phone bills and photo identification. What does this mean anyone with useful answers
It means that you’ll be reporting to them monthly. Proving to them that when time comes for you to leave you won’t run away. And if you never make the calls they issue a search warrant in the whole Canada

Manpreetk90

Mar 1, 2023
I got it in and the officer told me she has a package for me and I went there and she said congratulations to me you have a positive prra..
And she said am very lucky because it’s like 2%who get it .. but your case is how ? Was your refugee claim rejected and then the appeal too?
Hi,what werw the grounds for your prra?

chally77

Apr 21, 2024
Got a mail to come to CBSA that a decision has been made on my PRRA, and my inland spouse sponsorship is in progress biometric and medical done already just background check now, anyone gone for this interview should let me know what's the outcome I should present a valid ur expired passport, and 4 photo passport etc