+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proxy Marriage Solutions

Waqii

Apr 25, 2014
Hello My application got refused because of the proxy marriage. My application is in appeal stage right now. If my appeal get refuse also. Can I go back and redo the Nikah and then apply again? Also for the application do I need to explain that I redo the Nikah in order to get qualified for Canadian law about proxy marriages??my wife is also pregnant now and we are expecting our first baby. Would that help our case? I am just wondering that in Pakistan can I redo the nikah with the same person again? if I reapply how to explain the situation again. I would really appreciate if some one can help me on this.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
If my immigration application is refused, do I have to wait before I apply again?
If we refuse your application to come to Canada, you can apply again at any time, unless your decision letter says you can’t. You should only apply again if you can include information that you didn’t include before.

If you had legal status and lost it (for example, if your work permit expired and you did not renew it in time), you have a small amount of time to re-apply. See your decision letter for details.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It will likely be faster to get married in person and refile for spousal sponsorship. Pregnancy doesn't help. Given your wife is pregnant you have met in person so why the need for a proxy marriage?

Ahmadd

Sep 16, 2020
Hello My application got refused because of the proxy marriage. My application is in appeal stage right now. If my appeal get refuse also. Can I go back and redo the Nikah and then apply again? Also for the application do I need to explain that I redo the Nikah in order to get qualified for Canadian law about proxy marriages??my wife is also pregnant now and we are expecting our first baby. Would that help our case? I am just wondering that in Pakistan can I redo the nikah with the same person again? if I reapply how to explain the situation again. I would really appreciate if some one can help me on this.
Did you get any solution??