+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provisional nominees

Ahmed172

Nov 22, 2014
I am looking for Province nominee, but how can i know which province is opening for skilled worker, because i checked their websites and most of them are closing submission temporary.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed172 said:
I am looking for Province nominee, but how can i know which province is opening for skilled worker, because i checked their websites and most of them are closing submission temporary.
You will have to keep checking their websites to know when they reopen.
Otherwise, keep checking this forum, because someone here will post when provinces reopen.

Bugoy1021

May 6, 2014
Re: PNP Paper based PR application---JOIN HERE
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 09:09:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
hi,

I submitted my Pr application package for PNP PAPER BAsed. On expresspost tracking, somebody signed and received it on 21st September 2016.
My question is, will they send me an email confirming that they have received the application package? Will I be able to search my name and application status online on CIC site?

I hope anybody could share information about this matter. Thanks a lot in advance..

purpleheart

Jan 22, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014(mpnp on line), 16-01-2016 (cic/paper-based)
Nomination.....
08-12-2015 (mpnp)
AOR Received.
22-03-2016 (UCI#, EP#)
IELTS Request
19-09-2015 by mpnp
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
Interview........
Sponsor's Interview: 27-11-2015(mpnp)
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-10-2016
Bugoy1021 said:
hi,

I submitted my Pr application package for PNP PAPER BAsed. On expresspost tracking, somebody signed and received it on 21st September 2016.
My question is, will they send me an email confirming that they have received the application package? Will I be able to search my name and application status online on CIC site?

I hope anybody could share information about this matter. Thanks a lot in advance..
If you submit it to CIO Sydney Nova Scotia.....

YES...you are goin to receive an email from CIO ....we called it an acknowledgement of receipt...where you will be given a UCI # (your unique client i.d.) and an Application # ( EP-xxxx-xxxx).
You can track the status of your application using your UCI # in eCAS at CIC website.
You might recieve the AOR (w/ UCI #)....2 to 4 months (hopefully shorter) from the time you submitted the COMPLETE application package to CIO.

All the best of luck.

Bugoy1021

May 6, 2014
purpleheart said:
If you submit it to CIO Sydney Nova Scotia.....

YES...you are goin to receive an email from CIO ....we called it an acknowledgement of receipt...where you will be given a UCI # (your unique client i.d.) and an Application # ( EP-xxxx-xxxx).
You can track the status of your application using your UCI # in eCAS at CIC website.
You might recieve the AOR (w/ UCI #)....2 to 4 months (hopefully shorter) from the time you submitted the COMPLETE application package to CIO.

All the best of luck.
Hello again,

Thanks for your response. Do I need to wait for AOR (2-4 months) before I am able to view my status in eCAS at CIC website? I tried to check it but,my status doesn't show up yet at the moment. Is UCI from the work permit different from the UCI that is required to check application status at CIC website?

Thanks again......

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Bugoy1021 said:
hi,