Provisional Admission Letter Confusion!

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
I have received the provisional admission letter for BSc Program (4 Year) from Memorial University of Newfoundland for September 2017 Intake, In that letter, the university has mentioned that, I need to send them the final transcript of my current studies in my home country, but the problem is that, the university wants the results of my all courses which I'm currently studying in my own country to finalize the decision of my admission, and these results will not be available until November or December of this year, but they also told me that If I want, I can apply for my study permit with this provisional admission letter which they have sent me. I just want to ask one thing, If I will apply now for the Sep - 17 intake with the provisional admission letter, will it have any kind of negative effects on my study permit application? Because I'm already refused 2 times for my study permit from Canada. Any suggestions?​

Hashim_shahid

Aug 16, 2016
On what bases u got refused twice before?
I have appliead on conditional offer letter too as Uni need the score of GMAT for MBA admission but still i applied n its been 8 months now i havent heard anything from embassy.

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
On what bases u got refused twice before?
I have appliead on conditional offer letter too as Uni need the score of GMAT for MBA admission but still i applied n its been 8 months now i havent heard anything from embassy.
I have been refused twice because of the College, in which I applied, I applied for 3 Years Biotechnology Diploma in Seneca College, the reason I know is because I got the CAIPS/GCMS notes of my application. The reasons for the first refusal were, 1) Insufficient proof of funds, 2) VO was not confident that I will go back to Pakistan after completion of my studies, second time refusal reasons were kind of same as the first one but the proof of funds were sorted out and instead I got the travel history.
Did you applied online or by paper?

Hashim_shahid

Aug 16, 2016
I have been refused twice because of the College, in which I applied, I applied for 3 Years Biotechnology Diploma in Seneca College, the reason I know is because I got the CAIPS/GCMS notes of my application. The reasons for the first refusal were, 1) Insufficient proof of funds, 2) VO was not confident that I will go back to Pakistan after completion of my studies, second time refusal reasons were kind of same as the first one but the proof of funds were sorted out and instead I got the travel history.
Did you applied online or by paper?
I applied online.