+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proving relationship with spouse

Armenak

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Yes, I have a facebook account. Do you think I should send them it's link so they will see our history?

siamu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Armenak said:
Yes, I have a facebook account. Do you think I should send them it's link so they will see our history?
Yes. Make sure all your convos are visible though. Esp. they should somehow show you two are married. Esp if those comments have replies and likes and stuff. The older, the better. All comments should be dated before you got their email. A social profile is usually a VERY strong proof since it's visible to everyone.

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
Hey Armenak,
sorry for late respond. Your proof looks quite ample in my opinion. Hopefully Warsaw will be satisfied.

Armenak

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
To those who are coming to this thread to find an advise with a similar situation.
Everything went fine for me and we already have our visas.

What I sent:
- certified copy of our marriage certificate.
- reference from a regional authorized officer stating that we both leave at the same address.
- reference from our gynecologist stating that we are consulting with her about our family planning.
- references from our phone operators confirming our phone numbers
- a call log from our phone operators showing all our conversations with dates and durations for 1 year.
- printed photos of me and my wife together from different periods of our relationship (I color printed them an A4 sheets with comments below each photo about when these photos were taken)
- reference from our bank showing that I have a bank account with XXX amount on it and confirming that my wife's credit card is attached to my account. I tried to make a joint account but seems like in my country there are no joint accounts.
Also I mentioned in the cover letter that our relationship is traceable via Facebook, and wrote our accounts addresses.
That’s it.

jas2201

Jul 9, 2017
Applying for spouse sponsorship

help needed
i want a format /form letter to submit to cic
As cic is asking for letters from friends and relative to support me and my spouse relationship is genuine

So if you have any letter or format please send me here as i m so confused with this ,please help me as i want to apply for it as soon as possible.