10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hi Everyone,

My sister wants to claim sibling points for her express entry PR application. But the only problem is that neither of us has birth certificates. Our Parents never got birth certificate made for us. Now, what documents can be shown to prove our relationship. We have only passports and School certificates with our parents name on it.

Thanks.

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My sister wants to claim sibling points for her express entry PR application. But the only problem is that neither of us has birth certificates. Our Parents never got birth certificate made for us. Now, what documents can be shown to prove our relationship. We have only passports and School certificates with our parents name on it.

Thanks.
If both of your passports have same parent names, that should be enough. I submitted passports as proof of sibling and got my PR without any problem.

Reactions: hitesh0414

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
If both of your passports have same parent names, that should be enough. I submitted passports as proof of sibling and got my PR without any problem.
Thank you larack... That removes my biggest concern... Thank you so much.

Another concern, my passport as well as my sister's passport have different versions of our mother's name. My passport has my mother's name as XYZ ABC and My sister's passport has only XYZ. We are getting one and same person affidavit for our mother. Will this be enough. Both passport contains same father name.

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Thank you larack... That removes my biggest concern... Thank you so much.

Another concern, my passport as well as my sister's passport have different versions of our mother's name. My passport has my mother's name as XYZ ABC and My sister's passport has only XYZ. We are getting one and same person affidavit for our mother. Will this be enough. Both passport contains same father name.
AFAIK, one and same person affidavit should be enough for name discrepancies, but don't quote me on this. You can search this forum for similar cases. Someone might have faced similar issue.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
AFAIK, one and same person affidavit should be enough for name discrepancies, but don't quote me on this. You can search this forum for similar cases. Someone might have faced similar issue.
Thank you once again Larack. I will check with other forum members also as per your advice.