+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial phase of Manitoba PNP track 2010.

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everone I am new in MPNP before that I applied for FSW1 but effected from 26 June changes.

Now I am applying for MPNP G.S with two friends.. I have few questions.

1) I have liquid cash of approx. $6,000 and property on my name approx $20,000 will on the manitoba stage they consider property as proof of fund?

2) should spouse have to do IELTS too

Thanks & regards

dksu21

Sep 26, 2010
abu dhabi, uae
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
Nomination.....
12-05-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011
Med's Request
14-01-2012
Med's Done....
23-01-2012
emadielts said:
Hi Devinder,

That is great as you recieved letter of Acknowledgment or the first letter of contact.They will call your relative later when they finished assessing your application ,then letter of nomination if every thing goes well. I have not recieved my first letter yet.

Good luck.
Adeil
Hello Adeil,

Thanks for concern and update, be in touch

God Luck

Thanks and regards

Devinder

dksu21

Sep 26, 2010
abu dhabi, uae
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
Nomination.....
12-05-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011
Med's Request
14-01-2012
Med's Done....
23-01-2012
ssaansari said:
Hi everone I am new in MPNP before that I applied for FSW1 but effected from 26 June changes.

Now I am applying for MPNP G.S with two friends.. I have few questions.

1) I have liquid cash of approx. $6,000 and property on my name approx $20,000 will on the manitoba stage they consider property as proof of fund?

2) should spouse have to do IELTS too

Thanks & regards
Hello ssaansari

1) You should have at least 10,000 plus 2000 cdn for each accompany dependent and you can show bank statement or any other investment as well as real estate with current market evaluation.

2) Regarding spouse IELTS, MPNP required proof of Principal Applicant and Spouse English language proficiency, based on education, employment documents and IELTS test result,
Therefore, I will advise you to attach the IELTS test result for both of you to get a better assessment.

Please keep visiting there website and you can understand many thing (www2.immigratemanitoba.com)

Thanks and regards

Devinder

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSAA,

As Devinder said it is requrient to provide bank document shows cash money 10.000 Canadian dollar.

cheers
Adeil

dksu21

Sep 26, 2010
abu dhabi, uae
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
Nomination.....
12-05-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011
Med's Request
14-01-2012
Med's Done....
23-01-2012
Happy New Year to all of you , God bless everyone and give you everything whatever you wish in your life

Devinder

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all ..

i have applied my case in nov to mpnp. as i got married in december should i include my spouse;s document now or i should wait. and one more thing my frineds over there have olready got my AOR but i here in india din't got anything yet ? and how much time does take to get your nomination if your file is complete ?

thanks

violetdash

Dec 28, 2010
hello everybody!

i sent my application july 2010
i received my AOR with file number first week of oct through mail
does it mean that my application package is complete?
i hope that they will interview my sponsors soon and LOA follows..

happy new year to all!

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vio,

That is good that you recieved your file nmuber . It should mean that it is complete, however nothing is sure . it just means your fie ready for first assessment . what stream did you apply under ?

cheers
Adeil

ellenangeles

Dec 21, 2010
App. Filed.......
02/07/2010
Hi violetdash, we have the same time line but I am under SINP.. I'm waiting for my LOA and hoping that it will come out soon... ;D

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Bachhal, You got married after applying your file, So your status is now changed from Unmarried to Married. You should update CIC right away, otherwise it would be misrepresentation of Information.

I had one of my buddy, he did not tell to CIC while his case was in process and he had to hire immigration lawyer.

In your case if you update CIC and sent your marriage certificate etc. with covering letter, Since your case is at intial stage, your spouse also get VISA without any hassel.

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bachhal,
Yes, you should update Manitoba immigration regarding your marriage, nobody knows what effect will be if it will make your application longer time, but better to do the right thing as shampy said.

I would like to ask you what date you made application in novmeber and what date did you recieve your file number.

cheers
Adeil

violetdash

Dec 28, 2010
emadielts said:
Vio,

That is good that you recieved your file nmuber . It should mean that it is complete, however nothing is sure . it just means your fie ready for first assessment . what stream did you apply under ?

cheers
Adeil
hello adeil!
i applied under general stream..how about you? i hope that they will interview our sponsors soon..and LOA...
good luck!

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
ellenangeles said:
Hi violetdash, we have the same time line but I am under SINP.. I'm waiting for my LOA and hoping that it will come out soon... ;D
hi..i'm new in this forum..i intend also to apply under SINP (my first cousin live in Saskatchewan).i would greatly appreciate if you may share your timeline of application. thanks a lot. :)

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanku @ shampy,adil for taking time out and showing concern on my query. well, my case is on intial statge like i applied my file in mid of november to MPNP manitoba.. i haven't got any file no yet except my sponsors got acnowledment of recepit of application.i got my married in nov itself.so there is nothing like i ma waiting visa ? i applied under general category.

thanku