FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
Hi, I am quite new in this forum and still can not "picturize" the whole PNP's pluses and minuses and EE program as well

My situation is as next. Initially I decided to do everything step by step and prepared my IELTS certificate and ECA for diploma. (meanwhile doing my job and living my life AVOIDING overloading myself with "seeking and tracking" any kind of information in forum and internet. Now... I have ALREADY registered and submitted Express Entry profile. I got 458 points as it mentioned in my profile (which is not bad, but still confusing as we can see - last pools were more than 470).

Now I am turning my head to Provincial Nominee Programs and figure out that should not register my EE profile according to Manitoba Nominee program if i understand it right moreover some provinces REQUIRE relatives, friends, job offer etc... which I don't have

Could anyone please advice, which PNP is suitable for me and candidates like me....

I have:

1. CRS points - 458 (and submitted EE profile)
2. No relatives or friends in Canada
3. No job offer in Canada neither previous experince
4. No post secondary or any other educational certificate from Canada
Basically saying I have never been in Canada.
5. Age 31
6. CLB 9
7. Master's degree
8. 4-5 years work experience at one NOC class A

For now I only see Prince Edward Islands PNP

Thank you...

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
What is your NOC?

But if NOC is sponsored by the province... your options are:

NSNP is an option, when opens. This year.

QSWP - when opens. Next year.

SINP - when opens. This year.

OINP - when they will start to send PTs. This year.

NBPNP - once they will start accepting new guys.

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
My NOC 2145

NSPN - does not have it in a list target occupations
QSWP - I thought it mostly and preferably for French speaking, I will check it up.

SINP (if it is Saskatchewan) - does not have it in a list of eligible occupations

OINP - is an option... let's wait... but with my profession not sure they need oil industry engineers. I just need pick "All provinces and territories" to be "possibly invited by OINP" don't I. Is there anything to do else?

NBPNP - still require relatives, job offer and some sessions which I still do not understand clearly what it is... even so seems to be difficult to participate in that sessions, looks like they are mostly in Europe and have
limited number of people to be invited. I live in Kazakhstan by the way.

Thank you...

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seeker16 said:
My NOC 2145

QSWP - I thought it mostly and preferably for French speaking, I will check it up.

SINP (if it is Saskatchewan) - does not have it in a list of eligible occupations

OINP - is an option... let's wait... but with my profession not sure they need oil industry engineers. I just need pick "All provinces and territories" to be "possibly invited by OINP" don't I. Is there anything to do else?

NBPNP - still require relatives, job offer and some sessions which I still do not understand clearly what it is... even so seems to be difficult to participate in that sessions, looks like they are mostly in Europe and have

Thank you...
400+ and having Ontario in your list of provinces are the only requirements to get a PT notification.

NB does not require relatives or a job offer; you just have to attend a single information session. They have sessions all over the world, but I doubt there will be any in Kazakhstan.

PEI has the easiest eligibility requirements; no job offer, no relatives, no in-demand list, no information session. If you qualify for an EE profile, you qualify to apply for PEI.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
istari said:
400+ and having Ontario in your list of provinces are the only requirements to get a PT notification.

NB does not require relatives or a job offer; you just have to attend a single information session. They have sessions all over the world, but I doubt there will be any in Kazakhstan.

PEI has the easiest eligibility requirements; no job offer, no relatives, no in-demand list, no information session. If you qualify for an EE profile, you qualify to apply for PEI.
NB also sometimes, opens up a list of NOCs which they happy to accept/review.

OINP - well they are sort of on hold now. :)

edluyando

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Houston
NOC Code......
2145/0211
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-07-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Seeker16 said:
My NOC 2145
Mine is 2145 Too

I heard rig activity is picking up a little bit in AB and SK, just stay alert when SINP opens and apply
If you have 400+, just wait for OINP to open and send NOI to you if that is the case, I am in the same situation (CRS 422)
If you attend an information session you will be fine. If you get ITA, just be ready to collect all the paperwork and submit it in order to get a nomination. Even if our NOC is not IT related as they are asking for mostly

Thank you...

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RegularGuy said:
Essentially, you don't choose PNPs, PNPs chooses you if they want to.
Not really. Ontario is the only province that makes the first move; for all others, you need to approach them, which means knowing which ones you're eligible for.

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
Goshh... as furher I go more questions I have...

Thanks you very much all of you