31-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
20-Sep-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2017
Hello,

I just received PNP (Manitoba) before a week ago and I couriered a paper file to CIC. Now, on first week of the April My work visa is going to expire.
I got to know that Paper Based application "file number" sometimes take months to come and I am sure I probably not eligible for Open work permit if I dont have a file number on hand before expiry date.
Me and my wife both working, Can I apply for work permit extension under my wife's name as her employer is ready to support for "offer of employment" and can I be a spouse applicant? That way I can get Open work permit and my spouse will get close work permit.

Please help me I am in dilemma, Is it compulsory to apply under my name as I was the principal applicant for Paper PR file or I can make my spouse a principal applicant for work visa extension?

Thank you

Bijith

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi, I’m a Nova Scotia PNP nominee and going to apply for PR paper based application. As per PNP nominee paper check list they don’t want my educational and work experience related letters, do I need to submit these documents or not
Please reply
Thanks