+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee got rejected at CIC stage

crbj

May 18, 2016
enaid1026 said:
Hi Experts,

I just want to ask what are the possibilities that a provincial nominee be rejected at cic stage?

I'm about to submit my e-APR and i want to understand what are the things i need to avoid in order for a smooth CIC assessment.

Thanks!
I got OINP nomination last year and eventually rejected by IRCC because one of my reference letters didn't provide sufficient number of duties of my NOC. As far as I know, I am not the only PNP applicant who got rejected for the reason.

I used the exact same reference letter for OINP and permanent residence application. The requirements for reference letters were almost the same and apparently my work experience was verified by OINP. But IRCC still rejected me.

I don't know which PNP you got, but you need to be extremely careful for your PR application. PNP only gives you 600 points and nothing more than that. IRCC will review your application from scratch. There is nothing guaranteed.

All the best with your application.

Reactions: shipping

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
enaid1026 said:
Waaah ok thanks alot hhhh! :)
enaid1026,

I may wrongly remembered the province, I saw crbj's reply just now, maybe it's OINP, but not SINP...Sorry about that. But I just want to say some PNP applicant's could got rejection because of NOC issue, like crbj's post.

crbj,

I am sorry to hear your experience.
I wish you have good luck now~

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
crbj said:
I got OINP nomination last year and eventually rejected by IRCC because one of my reference letters didn't provide sufficient number of duties of my NOC. As far as I know, I am not the only PNP applicant who got rejected for the reason.

I used the exact same reference letter for OINP and permanent residence application. The requirements for reference letters were almost the same and apparently my work experience was verified by OINP. But IRCC still rejected me.

I don't know which PNP you got, but you need to be extremely careful for your PR application. PNP only gives you 600 points and nothing more than that. IRCC will review your application from scratch. There is nothing guaranteed.

hi crbj..

Thanks for the info..
by the way whats ur noc?

are u trying to apply again?

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
hhhh said:
enaid1026,

I may wrongly remembered the province, I saw crbj's reply just now, maybe it's OINP, but not SINP...Sorry about that. But I just want to say some PNP applicant's could got rejection because of NOC issue, like crbj's post.

crbj,

I am sorry to hear your experience.
I wish you have good luck now~
Hi hhh..

yes, thanks alot..
i'm quite nervous now.. my noc is 2171.. waaahh.. :D
praying that our assessment will be smooth.. :D

crbj

May 18, 2016
enaid1026 said:
hi crbj..

Thanks for the info..
by the way whats ur noc?

are u trying to apply again?
My NOC is 2173 Software Engineer. Yes I will apply again and I am waiting for my second ITA.

Double check all of the documents before you submit. After 30 - 45 days of your submission, you can order GCMS notes. It will give you clear idea about the status of your application and if the VO has any doubts. If he has doubts, you can update your documents via CSE.

G2018

Oct 4, 2018
Hi all,
I have got a job offer in canada and I was nominated by one of the province in Canada. I have decided to apply for a work permit prior to apply for a resident permanent (RP). Big surprise, my work permit application was refused based on the following:

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit
application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have
determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing
your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Would someone help me and let me know how can proof that? What kind of document should I provide as a proof even if my intention is to apply for RP.

I need your help because I would like to apply again.

Thank you!

vp5120

Feb 28, 2019
Hi all,
I have got a job offer in canada and I was nominated by one of the province in Canada. I have decided to apply for a work permit prior to apply for a resident permanent (RP). Big surprise, my work permit application was refused based on the following:

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit
application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have
determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing
your application on the following grounds:
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Would someone help me and let me know how can proof that? What kind of document should I provide as a proof even if my intention is to apply for RP.

I need your help because I would like to apply again.

Thank you!

Hello,

Did you get this resolved as I was refused on the exact same reasons?

Did you apply again?

Thank you!

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
Well 180 days is just an approximation, my AOR was 28 DEC 2015 and still waiting, we have many fellows here like me.
How are you doing FWS..., I presume you are enjoying Canada vibe presently.
P/S: If its ok, can you hint why your applicant was sooooo dragging there at CIC? tks

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Were you able to reuse the OINP nomination?

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
I have the same question?
I was refused today, only because my spouse PCC was issued before she left the country of residence.
Ideally it should have been issued after she left the country.
Hi Dude - was it issued after the last time she lived in her country for 6 months ?