+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee got rejected at CIC stage

PRC

Jun 14, 2021
I got OINP nomination last year and eventually rejected by IRCC because one of my reference letters didn't provide sufficient number of duties of my NOC. As far as I know, I am not the only PNP applicant who got rejected for the reason.

I used the exact same reference letter for OINP and permanent residence application. The requirements for reference letters were almost the same and apparently my work experience was verified by OINP. But IRCC still rejected me.

I don't know which PNP you got, but you need to be extremely careful for your PR application. PNP only gives you 600 points and nothing more than that. IRCC will review your application from scratch. There is nothing guaranteed.

All the best with your application.
Hi,

Can you share your timelines and in how many months you get the refusal from the date of AOR?

Ravindra007

May 5, 2021
I got OINP nomination last year and eventually rejected by IRCC because one of my reference letters didn't provide sufficient number of duties of my NOC. As far as I know, I am not the only PNP applicant who got rejected for the reason.

I used the exact same reference letter for OINP and permanent residence application. The requirements for reference letters were almost the same and apparently my work experience was verified by OINP. But IRCC still rejected me.

I don't know which PNP you got, but you need to be extremely careful for your PR application. PNP only gives you 600 points and nothing more than that. IRCC will review your application from scratch. There is nothing guaranteed.

All the best with your application.
Did you finally got your PR?