+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROVINCIAL NOMINATION

juan bentot

Jun 20, 2006
Is there any Provincial Nomination Program for Alberta? If ever there is, how feasible to apply on such scheme since i had filed (5 month under process) an application under the Skilled Worker Visa application?

Juan

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

juan bentot said:
Is there any Provincial Nomination Program for Alberta? If ever there is, how feasible to apply on such scheme since i had filed (5 month under process) an application under the Skilled Worker Visa application?

Juan
All you have to do is search, http://www.alberta-canada.com/pnp/
If you are accepted for PNP you have to withdraw your skilled worker application.

PMM

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
hey

i am a novascotia pnp applicant
i think this is the best way for moving to canada in maximum 1 year time
but i think it will cost you alot about 130000$
i taked the acceptance of novascotia in about 4 week ,then my aor 21 nov
2005 ,and made my medical on 4 march 2006
i have been passing from that time through background checkss and my visa will probably come in 1 month form now
with respect to alberta , there is a nominee program but i dont advise you to apply , manitoba is a better choice
good luck

FinPro

Star Member
Sep 18, 2006
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
AB do have a PNP as mentioned by PMP but you can not apply directly to it. You have to be nominated by an employer and thats very it gets complicated, to date I m looking for an employer but havent found one !!!

Im in Finance field and if you find any one, let me know too.

Rafi

May 2, 2007
FinPro said:
AB do have a PNP as mentioned by PMP but you can not apply directly to it. You have to be nominated by an employer and thats very it gets complicated, to date I m looking for an employer but havent found one !!!

Im in Finance field and if you find any one, let me know too.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,

I have applied in EE 2 days ago. My CRS score is 440. I want to apply for PNP but I dont know which PNPs are open now and from where I get can get information about this programs and how to apply for PNP? Your answer in this direction will be a great help.

Thanks in advance.