+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nomination program

raheel 77

Feb 25, 2012
well can someone help me my situation is very complicated i got my PNP VISA IN January i was married in Russia and i stayed there for almost 5years last year i came back completed my medical Vo issued me a request to submit our passports when i asked my wife she told she will apply from Russia so i send my passport alone informing visa officer that she will apply form russia and got visa, after a week she replied stating she's not interested in moving to canada and going to europe forever finally i asked her for divorce as she misguided , i informed VO immediately and returned the visa , officer demanded our divorce decree when i asked her about divorce decree she send a copy of certificate in Russian stating date july 2011(divorced finalized) and later a translation in English stating date December 2011(finalizing divorce) i submitted both documents together but still confused about the exact date when i was divorced ? its been more then a month i haven't heard anything special from VO ...last week i requested for inquiry and got a reply today that my application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an officer ....i am a principal applicant and by medical is going to expire in may ...need suggestions guys thanks alot.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
i would love u help u out but i m not an expert...i wish i could help u....
in this situation i would suggest you to order GCMS/Caipes notes to get a clear picture of your application status.. i hope it will help u..
my prayers r with u!

Asifov

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sep-2008
Doc's Request.
01-Jan-2010
Nomination.....
15-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
20-Mar-2010
IELTS Request
No (But i attempted)
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
28-11-2011 and 15-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Step1: 30th May 2012, Step2: 6th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
10th August 2012
raheel,

Zdravastvyet !, kak vi pazheeva eyetye ? Your case is abit confusing. But u already said that translation of the divorce decree is stating the december but i think u understand and read russian; u translate your russian certificate in english from ur mother land (i am thinking it is pakistan).
Better send the new one. Please clearlify more.

Regards
Asifov

raheel 77

Feb 25, 2012
Thanks so much sabbi and Asifov....for replying ,Yes ASIFOV i understand Russian a little and can even read simple words two dates are mentioned in Russian certificate first one when application was given in June and 2nd when it was registered in divorce book that is July and in translation (which is in English ) its written conclusion of divorce was made in December and application was given in June but date of registration is not mentioned in translation and its stamped by a Russian lawyer with Russian postal and brief lawyers autobiography ,i asked my wife about it she replied its a court procedure u'll not understand you asked me about divorce ive send u documents , now thou i understand Russian and can read a little so that makes me confused, thats why i am sharing it with you guys ,if she applied for divorce much earlier then why she didn't inform me, second she took her medical in August and divorce was finalized in July according to divorce certificate in Russian ? means she lied to me all the way,and miss represented my case now the question is i understand that but i dont know about the conclusion kind of stuff in translation ?, beside what i need to do next do i need to inform VO about that or its just my assumptions waiting for your suggestions thanking you all raheel.