+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

provincial nomination program

Jan 3, 2018
Hi all,
I am currently working in USA with H1-B visa and planning to immigrate to Canada for PR. My Ielts band is 5.5 and my spouse is of 7 and we finished WES also. My job code is 2171. I would like to know is it possible to immigrate through PNP without job offer .which province accepts without job offer for my job code. My designation is Technology Analyst and I am having work experience of 12 years nine months.

Please guide me on this .

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hi all,
I am currently working in USA with H1-B visa and planning to immigrate to Canada for PR. My Ielts band is 5.5 and my spouse is of 7 and we finished WES also. My job code is 2171. I would like to know is it possible to immigrate through PNP without job offer .which province accepts without job offer for my job code. My designation is Technology Analyst and I am having work experience of 12 years nine months.

Please guide me on this .
Firstly check your score using this website -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
The primary applicant needs at least 8 in listening and 7 in reading, writing, and speaking; if your marks are below this score probably your CRS score will be low. So, aim for this score.

For a direct invite, aim to get more than 440 (current cutoff was 442). If you can reach >=433 - you should most likely receive Ontario invitation to apply for PNP, although most likely in future they might also start issuing NOI to folks below 433 but over 400.

You only get points for 3 years of experience. This is why younger folks achieve a higher score.

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you for the reply.

I understand the concept. But is it not possible to apply for PR through PNP excluding EE with IELTS score of band 6. Is it possible, if so which province accepts without job offer?

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Thank you for the reply.

I understand the concept. But is it not possible to apply for PR through PNP excluding EE with IELTS score of band 6. Is it possible, if so which province accepts without job offer?
Gotcha.. I have only explored OINP, not sure on other provinces. My personal recommendation would be to keep on trying to achieve the 8777 IELTS score - at least that's what we did (Not that the final score has got us the ITA but still a better chance for OINP). Ontario would have the most jobs for your area as well. You could explore BC PNP site to see what is their's criteria