+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Interest Letter from Nova Scotia

Seund

Mar 13, 2019
Dear All
Please do NS accept someone's cousin as relative to claim points under adaptability under PNP Category B?

Garrydeep143

Mar 5, 2019
Hi guys.
My name is Gagandeep from New Brunswick and i am here confused to go with Aipp or Pnp for my noc C (long haul truck driver). I am just anxious after reading the wait everyone is experiencing and do reply if some one has same noc .

ratnaroy99

Jul 26, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
I have 7 years of overall experience with 2 NOC Codes. First 4 years experience os a different NOC and current 3 years in a different NOC which is also one of the in demand job codes. I have heard from different people that NSNP straight away rejects people with 2 NOCs. Can anyone help me understand if its true or not? I have all the valid proofs and documents for the same. Still... Is there the possibility of rejection just because of 2 different NOCs?

Nahtah

Dec 26, 2019
Hi, I've received a letter of interest for NOC 1123 but I do not meet the 2 years work experience requirement (I have 1.5 experience). Should I still apply?
I don't know why I would receive a letter of interest if I don't meet the requirements. So I was wondering if they are flexible with the work experience criteria. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

2019DUBAI

Jan 8, 2020
Hi, I've received a letter of interest for NOC 1123 but I do not meet the 2 years work experience requirement (I have 1.5 experience). Should I still apply?
I don't know why I would receive a letter of interest if I don't meet the requirements. So I was wondering if they are flexible with the work experience criteria. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Hi,

I think it will better to apply, as the drop in CRS seems to be a dream now.

I my self have got the LOI, currently arranging all the reference letters.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi All, I am new to this forum. Have a question regarding funds requirement. Does Nova Scotia pnp require funds requirement like other pnp? If yes then then how much needed to show the prof of funds ?

2019DUBAI

Jan 8, 2020
Hi All, I am new to this forum. Have a question regarding funds requirement. Does Nova Scotia pnp require funds requirement like other pnp? If yes then then how much needed to show the prof of funds ?
It should be the minimum of what is required by the IRCC, but while submitting the application for nomination they ask for the last 3 month of bank statements.