+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Interest Letter from Alberta

oxiz3n

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
As per their checklist they need it original. I just paid 80$ yesterday to get it mailed again.....
I've seen somewhere in the forum, you can order duplicate copy and there's "duplicate" mentioned in it. Will that be an issue?

Did you opt for express delivery?

HiraKhan

Apr 12, 2019
Hi All,

My friend has recently got provincial interest letter from alberta under 1241 - administrative assistant. My question is how should we contact them next? And how much time do they take these days to send the nomination?

Which city is best for jobs - Calgary or Edmonton? And weather wise - Calgary or Edmonton?

Please suggest
where your friend is residing? how many years of this NOC experience he has?

habeeb2k4

Mar 26, 2018
Pls, do we need to submit proof of funds along with the documents or no need for now. Also, can anyone share his or her checklist with us? Thanks

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
I lived in Edmonton for 3.5 years and other 0.5 years back and forth NB. It still safe enough if you compare to Regina. But yes, unemployed rate is pretty high right now because AB relies on Transmountain Pipeline. Even myself graduated there, it toughs to get a full-time job. I have to get a job in different province. Most of my friends get seasoning job in big companies. If they don't have work coming, they just end the contract right away which they already did. AB gotta have election this month (April) hopefully everything getting better soon.
Oh.. ok. Thank you for sharing your experience

Abuwa2k

Apr 16, 2019
Hello Friends,
Am from Nigeria. And 36yrs. Pls am seeking help on how I can relocate to Canada.

Is the provincial Nominee going to be the best option for me.

I have little or no work experience. Am a graduate of Industrial Chemistry (BSc) and MSc(Oil field Corrosion Engineering). What's the first step in starting this immigration journey because am so confused about it and don't know what to do.

Pls I need your help.
abuwa2k@yahoo.com

ExpressEg

Jun 4, 2019
Hi Jeet,
I have received my NOI last week, same as your NOC, i have been processing my application through consultancy. To answer your question, see response below
1. There is no mandatory that the job offer is required, if you have, chances will be more to get nominated with less time
2. Reference letters are not given by the companies in India, you can submit the offer letters, payslip, relieving letter and a self declaration stating the job roles and responsibilities and no of hours worked. This will suffice the requirement that is mandated in the checklist
Hi Shashikumar,
May I ask which immigration consultant are you using, and are you happy with them? I have a high chance to get invited (I have a sister in Alberta and a Post-Secondary degree from Canada). I am looking for a good consultant to handle my AINP application.

Shei1229

Jun 26, 2019
Hi, did high school diploma and transcript of records required upon submitting the documents in Alberta? Or just the college education. Thank you