+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Province of Saskatchewan

Debashish89

Nov 14, 2018
My only advice or should I say suggestion is for you to read each province immigration policies/programs for immigrants. Only because each province has its own immigration programs. Also, try to create an express entry profile if you haven't tried it yet. There are some lucky ones who receive ITA's even without JOB offers with LMIA and Nominations.
Ok.Thank you very much.I ll 1st create my EE profile.
One more question plz help me out.
Is it compulsory to get 67 points to create EE profile??bcz with my all my things I am having 64 points. What to do to make it 67 ?should I write Ielts again? As mine one is CLB 7.If not what else can I do to create an EE profile.??

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
Well it's actually hard to say depending in the industry you're at and of course experience. Myself? I am an IT professional and unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to get any opportunities in my field that will support my PR application. But my couple yrs experience as a Cook is what I was able to use for my PR application. Honestly, to my opinion? Food industry is still you're best bet to come to Canada, but of course you gotta prepare yourself of all the consequences, lower your pride especially. Imagine a CISCO certified engineer slapping pizza just for PR if you get what I'm saying.
Yes. I get you. I am not choosy to get any job. If my ielts score is low, I will apply through student stream. Thanks