+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provide details of your spouse's past and present relationship with your stepchild mother

VaniaGCH

Aug 14, 2019
Hello,

IRCC asked me about to provide details of my spouse's past and present relationship with your stepchild mother. We are applying for PR and my husband has an 8 years son with his last relationship.

If someone had been in the same situation and can help me about what to sent to IRCC for evidence.

Thank you so much.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello,

IRCC asked me about to provide details of my spouse's past and present relationship with your stepchild mother. We are applying for PR and my husband has an 8 years son with his last relationship.

If someone had been in the same situation and can help me about what to sent to IRCC for evidence.

Thank you so much.
This section of the forum is for Canadian citizens/PRs sponsoring their family members. Post in the Caregiver section.

VaniaGCH

Aug 14, 2019
This section of the forum is for Canadian citizens/PRs sponsoring their family members. Post in the Caregiver section.
Thank you and what a privilege for those who are already residents or citizens.
My question was not focused on a Caregiver category.
IRCC asks about the relationship about my husband with his ex-partner because his son is included in our PR application.
Which post here because I do not think that all those who sponsor are always single and they have not had any partners before.
I was curious if someone else had the same request.
Like other applicants I am trying to find more info about the process wherever I can.

But thank you so much for your reply.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you and what a privilege for those who are already residents or citizens.
My question was not focused on a Caregiver category.
IRCC asks about the relationship about my husband with his ex-partner because his son is included in our PR application.
Which post here because I do not think that all those who sponsor are always single and they have not had any partners before.
I was curious if someone else had the same request.
Like other applicants I am trying to find more info about the process wherever I can.

But thank you so much for your reply.
When you post in the wrong section, you can get wrong information.

That is not a question asked in family sponsorship apps.