+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prove of intent

Abdo44

Nov 14, 2017
Dear all,
I asked from SINP to prove my intent to live and settle in Saskatchewan, as my brother lives in Toronto, so is there any recommendations in which types of documents shall I provide to prove my intention?

Reactions: nsbhullar

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
My case is also same, My brother is in Toronto, what documents or what reasons you are going to give, and how much time you have to revert...

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys

I am applying BCPNP post graduate from outside Canada. I've studied as MSc student for two years and worked as RA/TA during that period. And then I left BC for some reason and now I wana come back. I don't have any family members and don't want to wait until I find a job because it my take some time.

Do you think my application is too weak?
Do you guys know how I can convince them of my interest in BC?
Is there any group where people would share the docs they put and the success they get?
Specifically, what can I put to ligitly show that I am looking fir a job?

Last edited:

Abdo44

Nov 14, 2017
My case is also same, My brother is in Toronto, what documents or what reasons you are going to give, and how much time you have to revert...
Actually I am still searching but until now you can make a declaration form the you swear to live and settle in Saskatchewan + an essay in which you put your reason why do you chose Saskatchewan?

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
I think, compare the goods in SK from Toronto. Like the low rent, low properties values, Non crowded, low competition etc,. Tell them you heard all this from your brother who is struggling with the above problems. Due to this, I prefer to stay in.....

Suggestion from what's app group members

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Dear all,
I asked from SINP to prove my intent to live and settle in Saskatchewan, as my brother lives in Toronto, so is there any recommendations in which types of documents shall I provide to prove my intention?
Did you get a special request from SINP or are you referring to the form you supposed to submit as part of your application? There is an intent to stay form which you need to turn in and thats it unless you were specifically asked to provide additional documentation supporting your intent. More info please

Ashoksinp1

May 27, 2018
Dear all,
I received same adr yesterday and iam also thinking how to proof them. Pleasr help me how you encounter that issue??

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Actually I am still searching but until now you can make a declaration form the you swear to live and settle in Saskatchewan + an essay in which you put your reason why do you chose Saskatchewan?
Hello,

Sir please can you share your experience about intent to live in Sask?

thank you