Med's Done....
MAY 9, 2016
Passport Req..
JUNE 17TH, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 6TH, 2016
LANDED..........
JULY 8TH, 2016 .......
Congrats to those fellow members who get their PNP certificates this year already and Good luck to those who are still waiting and going to apply in future^^

Please share your PNP certified time-stamp and date you applied ,it will be really helpful for others.
You are the only hope they have.

Thankyou :D :D

Ko_ko_Ko

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (CEC) Nova Scotia (PNP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 9, 2014 (CEC), October 13, 2015 (OPNP)
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
May 13, 2015
AOR Received.
29/01/2015 (For CEC) 22/01/2016 (PNP)
IELTS Request
Celpip Send with Application (CEC) (PNP)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
24th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Med's Done....
29th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2016 (CEC)
VISA ISSUED...
14th Mar 2016 (CEC)
LANDED..........
30th Mar 2016 (CEC)
Still waiting

Kingstonian

Feb 24, 2015
I applied in July 2014 (Master's stream, applied in the last term of studies), got request for additional info, replied to that request in October 2014, got another request on February 9th, 2015, replied to it on February 13th (envelope delivered on February 16th), and yesterday got my certificate in mail! :D
It is dated February 19th so they were really quick to issue it when they got my response.

Their second request was to confirm my legal status in Canada (I initially applied with a copy of Study Permit so I now sent them a copy of my PGWP) and that I still have funds to support myself and my family for 12 months (I sent them my bank statements for the past few months).

It also says on the certificate that I'm not eligible to apply under Express Entry with it, but rather have to mail all the documents to Sydney, NS, in the old-fashioned way :) I don't mind in general, but I was hoping to get my PR faster than in 17 months (this is now the estimate from the CIC website on PNP applications on paper). But it looks like nothing can be done about this as "Ontario is currently developing its approach to Express Entry. Information will be posted on our website as soon as it becomes available." (this is what Opportunities Ontario website says).

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Kingstonian said:
I applied in July 2014 (Master's stream, applied in the last term of studies), got request for additional info, replied to that request in October 2014, got another request on February 9th, 2015, replied to it on February 13th (envelope delivered on February 16th), and yesterday got my certificate in mail! :D
It is dated February 19th so they were really quick to issue it when they got my response.

Their second request was to confirm my legal status in Canada (I initially applied with a copy of Study Permit so I now sent them a copy of my PGWP) and that I still have funds to support myself and my family for 12 months (I sent them my bank statements for the past few months).

It also says on the certificate that I'm not eligible to apply under Express Entry with it, but rather have to mail all the documents to Sydney, NS, in the old-fashioned way :) I don't mind in general, but I was hoping to get my PR faster than in 17 months (this is now the estimate from the CIC website on PNP applications on paper). But it looks like nothing can be done about this as "Ontario is currently developing its approach to Express Entry. Information will be posted on our website as soon as it becomes available." (this is what Opportunities Ontario website says).
Congrats, that's great news! I was wondering, you applied last July, but when did you graduate? Did they give a preliminary approval until you actually graduate or what exactly?
I'm going to apply soon (during my last semester) so I was wondering?

Kingstonian

Feb 24, 2015
Thank you!
My program was until 31 August, actual convocation was in November.
Their first request of additional info was - please provide the confirmation that you completed the requirements of your degree, so I do believe they make a pre-assessment of the application and then put it on hold until you prove that you actually completed your degree. However I was not told that I was pre-approved or smth like this. I just sent them the confirmation they wanted and had to wait for another few months as the quota was reached.

properRR

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Get certificate is the easy part, good luck with the PR application with CIC, a little heads up, Ontario PNP office is no help at all after that easy $1500.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
properRR said:
Get certificate is the easy part, good luck with the PR application with CIC, a little heads up, Ontario PNP office is no help at all after that easy $1500.
what do you mean exactly?

ROCKY_JUNIOR

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2015
Med's Request
APRIL 29, 2016
Med's Done....
MAY 9, 2016
Passport Req..
JUNE 17TH, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 6TH, 2016
LANDED..........
JULY 8TH, 2016 .......
Kingstonian said:

Many-2 Congrats to you my friend and don't worry CIC will not take 17 months it will be much faster. Mostly my Friends will get in a period of 9-13 months hardly including PR card...Good Luck for your next process and Keep updating here ..thankyou for posting valuable information here.. :D :D

ROCKY_JUNIOR

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2015
Med's Request
APRIL 29, 2016
Med's Done....
MAY 9, 2016
Passport Req..
JUNE 17TH, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 6TH, 2016
LANDED..........
JULY 8TH, 2016 .......
curious_123 said:
Applied October 9th 2014... Got a call on Feb 4th for additional document.... Got the PNP on 11th February 2015
That's great news ..Congrats..Good luck for next steps towards filing your PR.
While my timeline almost close to you they received my file on Oct 7th,I got file number on Oct 20th,but 2014 PNP quota
reached and no update after that still waiting i hope it should be soon.Fingers Crossed.

When did you send your PNP application as I sent on Oct 3rd?
Did you apply PNP with job offer or without job offer?
Please update me on this .

Thankyou :p :p

ROCKY_JUNIOR

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2015
Med's Request
APRIL 29, 2016
Med's Done....
MAY 9, 2016
Passport Req..
JUNE 17TH, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 6TH, 2016
LANDED..........
JULY 8TH, 2016 .......
Ko_ko_Ko said:
Still waiting
Did you apply PNP with Job offer or without Job offer my friend?

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
ROCKY_JUNIOR said:
That's great news ..Congrats..Good luck for next steps towards filing your PR.
While my timeline almost close to you they received my file on Oct 7th,I got file number on Oct 20th,but 2014 PNP quota
reached and no update after that still waiting i hope it should be soon.Fingers Crossed.

When did you send your PNP application as I sent on Oct 3rd?
Did you apply PNP with job offer or without job offer?
Please update me on this .

Thankyou :p :p
I send the application on 9th October. I applied for masters stream... :)

Ko_ko_Ko

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (CEC) Nova Scotia (PNP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 9, 2014 (CEC), October 13, 2015 (OPNP)
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
May 13, 2015
AOR Received.
29/01/2015 (For CEC) 22/01/2016 (PNP)
IELTS Request
Celpip Send with Application (CEC) (PNP)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
24th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Med's Done....
29th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2016 (CEC)
VISA ISSUED...
14th Mar 2016 (CEC)
LANDED..........
30th Mar 2016 (CEC)
ROCKY_JUNIOR said:
Did you apply PNP with Job offer or without Job offer my friend?
International student with Job Offer

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Kingstonian said:

Hey same here ..in my certificate also it is written I'm not eligible to apply under Express Entry with it BUT after Ontario develop its approach to Express Entry and if we find ourself eligible..do you think we will get the 600 points?

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
curious_123 said:
Hey same here ..in my certificate also it is written I'm not eligible to apply under Express Entry with it BUT after Ontario develop its approach to Express Entry and if we find ourself eligible..do you think we will get the 600 points?
how do you know that this will happen for sure?
any idea when? i keep checking their website like crazy!