+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protection Of My Life

hrurhm

Aug 2, 2018
Your brother is an adult. He can live on his own. You really need to check to see if your US visa is cancelled there is a good chance that your US visa may have been cancelled electronically. Even if you do get to Canada your return to your home country raises huge doubts about your life being at risk.
It's about family reunited and its about life

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Its shows me its valid thanks to God for helping me out and protecting me
If you get to Canada you still have to deal with the fact that you left Canada to return to your home country. That will create an issue for your asylum case. Not sure where you are from but there is usually some checks when you get to the airport or book tickets which may raise red flags. If you returned because your daughter was at risk why are you flying back without her. I don’t understand why you needed to return if it seems like she can not accompany you to Canada. I assume she was with her mother or family.

hrurhm

Aug 2, 2018
If you get to Canada you still have to deal with the fact that you left Canada to return to your home country. That will create an issue for your asylum case. Not sure where you are from but there is usually some checks when you get to the airport or book tickets which may raise red flags. If you returned because your daughter was at risk why are you flying back without her. I don’t understand why you needed to return if it seems like she can not accompany you to Canada. I assume she was with her mother or family.
Exactly can you tell me i will get any chance to claim back to Canada ? Its been one year i withdraw and lefted the Canada now returning back so what situation i will go throw is there is any chance for me ?