+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected person sent PR aplication but did not hear from cic

A-aebo

Mar 2, 2016
Ahmed.Canada

Sounds good mine was received on Jan 12.
Let's keep each other updated here.

Thanks a lot

hekmat5555

Apr 4, 2016
DEAR SIRS

GOOD DAY TO YOU!

I ALREADY GOT THE FIRST APPROVAL FROM QUEBEC IN MONTREAL WITH SPONSORSHIP CANADIAN ISLAMIC CENTRE , AS YOU TOLD ME THERE IS AN APPOINTMENT FOR INTERVIEW FOR THE SECOND APPROVAL .

- MY QUESTION HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE APPOINTMENT AND I ALREADY GOT THE APPROVAL FROM ONE AND HALF MONTH

- CAN I CHECK FOR THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION ONLINE AS YOU KNOW MY FILE NUMBER START WITH ( C) AND NINE NUMBERS

BEST REGARDS

CanDude76

Feb 2, 2016
Dear Experts,
I am also a new passenger in the boat but I just sent my application and it was received on April 4th, 2016.
Can anyone send the cic email address from where they send the confirmation so that it can be saved and to avoid to go into spam mail.
regards,

991Faisal

Mar 23, 2016
Ahmed.Canada said:
I'm also in the same boat. I have sent and received my application on February 11, 2016... but no response from CIC..
I will keep you updated..
Hello Ahmed
How are you ?
can you tell me where are you from

sam45

Mar 17, 2016
That is good news A-aobo.

Ha s anyone else heard from CIC

Any idea how to check the status on line using UCI?

manofextreme

Nov 2, 2015
Dear all

I have called CIC today to know the status of my PR application being a protected person. I was wondering to know that whether my application has been received and how long it will take to start processing upon it.

CIC REPLY - They are currently working on applications received until November 24, 2015. After this date, no any application package has been opened yet. So all of you be noted and can estimate the time frame according to your receiving dates.

manofextreme

Nov 2, 2015
Another good news for new applicants is that CIC has reduced the processing time for Protected Persons/Convention Refugees PR Applications. Now initial assessment will take 4 months and decision will take 10 months.

My personal observation says that the applicants of early 2016 will get PR till end 2016 hopefully. Best of Luck to all.

sam45

Mar 17, 2016
I have got a letter stating on Thursday that my application for PR was received on January 25, 2016. The letter was dated April 29, 2016.

Good luck to all

Nu-Era

Jan 14, 2016
you will heard form the cic after four month during to Syrian refugees processing application i suppose