+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

protected person seeking for PR.

soja36

Feb 19, 2019
After my acceptance to Canada.I applied for my PR since Nov 2017. Now I got a study admission in another province. Can I maintain my current address. How will this move affect my application also what if I change my address to this new province.

Dinc

Feb 19, 2019
Hi dear friends,
I am a Dec 2017 applicant of the PR process and still waiting for the process. My question is: I can't see my wife and kids file and app under my own account and process. ( I am the main applicant and living in Canada and my family living in back home (I have applied for my wife and kids at the same time, also I have linked my PR app to my account, so I just see the process online for myself and I don't see any info about my dependent). So what's your opinion? Does CIC provide only one file number for the whole family ? or whether my family will get informed about the process separately and apart from me via email or how?
Thanks in advance for all the recommendations .... Regards

sss12345

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
I am a protected person. my worry is if I move to a new province, how it will affect the time for my approval
It should not affect your PR application process in anyway. All Protected Persons Application for Permanent Residence are processed at the same centre. Make sure to update your new address with IRCC.
Cheers!

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hi, I m a protected person can anyone guide me how can I file my pr and wgich documents required for pr application. Thanks