+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected Person PR Application - No Updates Since December 2021

axesting

May 10, 2023
Hello all,

I trust you're doing well. I'm reaching out to gather some guidance and perspectives on my PR application as a protected individual. The immigration department acknowledged receipt of my application in December 2021, but I've yet to hear back since.

My concerns are growing due to the absence of any updates. Has anyone else encountered a similar delay? Is such an extended processing duration typical for PR applications of protected persons? If you've navigated this process or have any recommendations on my next steps, I'd value your feedback.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Permanent Residence Application Status: Application Received
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 13, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on June 22, 2022.
  3. Medical results have been received.

S.Lonzo

Nov 22, 2022
Hello all,

I trust you're doing well. I'm reaching out to gather some guidance and perspectives on my PR application as a protected individual. The immigration department acknowledged receipt of my application in December 2021, but I've yet to hear back since.

My concerns are growing due to the absence of any updates. Has anyone else encountered a similar delay? Is such an extended processing duration typical for PR applications of protected persons? If you've navigated this process or have any recommendations on my next steps, I'd value your feedback.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Permanent Residence Application Status: Application Received
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 13, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on June 22, 2022.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Hi friend.
we experienced similar issues
We applied as a family in December 2021 also
We did not receive a single update
We called several time
Requested for an update from IRCC by mail and we only saw that our medical was completed

fast forward… end of July 2023 , we received prearrival and first week of September, we received ECOpr
Still awaiting PR cards .
hang in there .
it is almost over
I pray you receive your good news soon

axesting

May 10, 2023
Hi friend.
we experienced similar issues
We applied as a family in December 2021 also
We did not receive a single update
We called several time
Requested for an update from IRCC by mail and we only saw that our medical was completed

fast forward… end of July 2023 , we received prearrival and first week of September, we received ECOpr
Still awaiting PR cards .
hang in there .
it is almost over
I pray you receive your good news soon
Were you a protected person?