+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected person pr 2021 application

BOB222

Jun 30, 2023
Hi Everyone. My name is BOB.
Can someone guide me that do I have to pay BIO MATRIC FEE for my kids ( aging 11 to 17 years) living outside Canada for their PR processing.
Please note ,I am a protected person in Canada and have received my AOR.
I have already paid Bio Matric Fee for my partner but not for kids.
Prompt replies will be appreciated.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello good day all, I apply PR under protected person in October 2021 at Mississsuga,paper application.
Received temporary application number only. No update until now all most 6-7
any October applicant ?? Or any update ?
Please share timeline if anyone get AOR
September/October application .
Thank you
Hey, how is your application going?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
During covid, so many processes were waved. The good thing is it doesn't expire so far you have not returned back to the US since you arrived in Canada.

In my case, I was asked to present one. Thankfully, I did it back in February and the cost was insignificant.

Your case might be different, you never can tell. It all depend on the officer treating your file and the procedures involved.
Did you get your PR after all?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello people I’m a December applicant from 2021. I got my eligibility requirements met letter and pre arrival letter 15 days ago. Waiting for final decision now.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Application received - September 9, 2021 ( Estimated remaining processing time: 5 Month - 80% complete )

Review of medical results - August 4, 2022 You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Invitation to Pre Arrival - Received on 19 October 2022

after that waiting for further updates.....

can anyone please give some rough idea about wait time to get COPR, sometime get worried about why no progress since 5 months

thank you very much in advance
Did you get your eligibility requirements met letter?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Unfortunately, a rough idea of your eCoPR wait time is hard to predict, not just for your case, but for all cases because of variation in PR approval process. Incomplete application at the time of submission and slow response to document request always have huge negative impact.

In your case, you still have to receive eligibility passed letter before speculating and if you have, then your landing process will start any moment from now.

Good luck!
Hey, can you get any information on what the eligibility passed letter look like? Or what it says? I got my eligibility requirements met letter but that’s different.

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Good morning
I received a letter yesterday says

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person.

i got pre arrival in Dec 2022 and this letter after please guide, IS THIS ELIGIBILITY PASSED LETTER OR WHAT?

and normally how long will it take after this letter to get portal invite.

thanks

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Good morning
I received a letter yesterday says

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person.

i got pre arrival in Dec 2022 and this letter after please guide, IS THIS ELIGIBILITY PASSED LETTER OR WHAT?

and normally how long will it take after this letter to get portal invite.

thanks
It can take a very long time after that