+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected person pr 2021 application

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Any update about your application ??
Got an update today that I passed eligibility including my family member in Canada that was included in the application who is a US Citizen. I was asked to submit an FBI Clearance certificate for my spouse and I cos we resided in the States for more than 6 months. I uploaded it immediately through my IRCC account. I did my FBI Clearance 3months ago knowing fully well that they will request for it anytime soon.

Kam_jr

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Got an update today that I passed eligibility including my family member in Canada that was included in the application who is a US Citizen. I was asked to submit an FBI Clearance certificate for my spouse and I cos we resided in the States for more than 6 months. I uploaded it immediately through my IRCC account. I did my FBI Clearance 3months ago knowing fully well that they will request for it anytime soon.
Hi, could you please tell me where you did your FBI Clearance Certificate? I know there was a post about it but I couldn’t find it.

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hi, could you please tell me where you did your FBI Clearance Certificate? I know there was a post about it but I couldn’t find it.
You would need to apply online... follow this link.... https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/

Depending on your location, you need to locate where FBI Fingerprinting Services is being done near you as it is needed to complete your application. Follow the instruction on the link I posted. You should be fine.

Reactions: Reyoma

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Got pre-arrival services this morning and that of my family member who is a US citizen.... Does anybody know how long it can take to get an invitation to ecopr portal? Many thanks in advance...

miaa_00

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
You would need to apply online... follow this link.... https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/

Depending on your location, you need to locate where FBI Fingerprinting Services is being done near you as it is needed to complete your application. Follow the instruction on the link I posted. You should be fine.
is it mandatory to do it before they even ask
or wait for them to ask first?

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
is it mandatory to do it before they even ask
or wait for them to ask first?
During covid, so many processes were waved. The good thing is it doesn't expire so far you have not returned back to the US since you arrived in Canada.

In my case, I was asked to present one. Thankfully, I did it back in February and the cost was insignificant.

Your case might be different, you never can tell. It all depend on the officer treating your file and the procedures involved.

Reactions: Rinadina

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
my friend applied in September and one in October September one got Ecopr already and in October one his medicals are done.
Hey zak86 , did you got any update
Or medical request???
Almost 3 month they star working on my file.
But still no update

naz205

Jul 24, 2022
Hi good afternoon, I check online

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on May 27, 2022.
But I didn’t get AOR
Just trying to check without X
It mean did they work on my file ?
Hi ;
Any update since then? I applied on January 2022 l just got application number without X

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi everyone anyone get any update??
As mine
October 2021 applicant
Medical passed (expired)
Eligibility passed letter 17 January 2023
Pre arrival letter 20 January 2023

After that no update
I applied 2 times ATIP and notes but no response
Anyone on same boat

Rinadina

Mar 18, 2022
Hi everyone anyone get any update??
As mine
October 2021 applicant
Medical passed (expired)
Eligibility passed letter 17 January 2023
Pre arrival letter 20 January 2023

After that no update
I applied 2 times ATIP and notes but no response
Anyone on same boat
I am July 2021 applicant. No update from IRCC yet after receiving pre-arrival-letter on Nov 2022.
I am planning to hire a lawyer for an Mandamus order as CiC not replying for any of my queries at all .

Reactions: Captain911

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
I am July 2021 applicant. No update from IRCC yet after receiving pre-arrival-letter on Nov 2022.
I am planning to hire a lawyer for an Mandamus order as CiC not replying for any of my queries at all .
Are you sure about lawyer can help you in this situation? Im asking because i didn’t heard something like this before. Maybe member of parliament is good idea?

Care2Care

Apr 25, 2020
Hallo everyone.

I applied for PR in 2021 and here are my current status as per ATIP Notes:
Medical- Passed
Criminality- passed
Info Sharing - Complete
Security Screening - In progress

LABEL:
Client is ready for landing

Does anyone know what this means? And what is security screening and how long does it take?

Thank you in advance guys

Sep 21, 2021
Frustrated. It’s been almost 4 years since I came to Canada. Due to covid my hearing postponed for 2 years and now it has been already one year since I apply PR. Does anyone know how far to go?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 7, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on December 23, 2022.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 1, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.