+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected person medical

Odonga

Oct 28, 2020
Hello everybody,

I am a protected person in Canada and have applied for PR. My family is still back home.
My time line is:

Application sent: February 2021
Application received: March 2021
Started working on application: September 2021
Police clearance requested: January 2022
Police clearance received: February 2022
Medical exam requested: May 2022

Now in the medical exam letter they have only mentioned my name and not my family name. So what does it mean? Do they only need my medical, not my family medical? Or they are going to ask for it in the future? Please someone explain I am confused.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello everybody,

I am a protected person in Canada and have applied for PR. My family is still back home.
My time line is:

Now in the medical exam letter they have only mentioned my name and not my family name. So what does it mean? Do they only need my medical, not my family medical? Or they are going to ask for it in the future? Please someone explain I am confused.
They will ask for your family medical exam...

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Haha no bro it was just

haha no bro. It was just a mere expression of frustration that’s all.
They might send another request to family member outside of Canada for medical exam. Or they can move ahead with your application to the completion point, and ask medical for the family members outside of Canada and finalize. It might take less than a month or so for them to receive med exam request...

Odonga

Oct 28, 2020
They might send another request to family member outside of Canada for medical exam. Or they can move ahead with your application to the completion point, and ask medical for the family members outside of Canada and finalize. It might take less than a month or so for them to receive med exam request...
That would be amazing. Thank you bro for your kind information.

Reactions: Simba112

naz205

Jul 24, 2022
That would be amazing. Thank you bro for your kind information.
Hello everybody,

My time line is:

I am in the same situation as you.. my husband is also outside of Canada. May I ask if you have become a PR? And has there been any news for your family?