+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected person got married pefore applying PR

Obvious

Feb 28, 2023
Dear people please advise:

I am Protected person and I am going to apply for PR application for me and husband. I got married after receiving protected person status. (Husband was not in my refugee claim). Which stream should i use? Just regular one which is used for protected person applying PR? Should marriage pictures be uploaded there in this case? I uploaded marriage certificate, is it enough or there is needed more staff?
Thank you

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dear people please advise:

I am Protected person and I am going to apply for PR application for me and husband. I got married after receiving protected person status. (Husband was not in my refugee claim). Which stream should i use? Just regular one which is used for protected person applying PR? Should marriage pictures be uploaded there in this case? I uploaded marriage certificate, is it enough or there is needed more staff?
Thank you
Is your spouse in Canada?

Obvious

Feb 28, 2023
Why are you worrying about photograph? you dont have them incase they ask?
We have tons of them, just I don’t want to make mistake , even couldn’t find where to upload them or if it will be mistake if I upload them. I asked this question to consultant and she told me : pay $100 and I will answer. That is why I am asking here if anyone can tell me should I upload them or not, will it be mistake if I upload?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
We have tons of them, just I don’t want to make mistake , even couldn’t find where to upload them or if it will be mistake if I upload them. I asked this question to consultant and she told me : pay $100 and I will answer. That is why I am asking here if anyone can tell me should I upload them or not, will it be mistake if I upload?
NO its not a mistake to upload them...

Reactions: Obvious