+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Protected person dental care

NexusFreedome

Apr 9, 2021
Hello guys , i do have a question
So i just got accepted as a refugee so now i’m a convention refugee!
I have a brown paper and quebec certificate.
My question is before getting accepted i was covered for dental care such as extractions , so am i still covered as a convention refugee too?
omg the dental prices here are unbelievable, to be honest i have no idea how people accept that!
I would stand up against this mess because i think it’s not a humanitarian thing.
I’ve seen people extract their own teeth at home just because of the prices , that’s not fair :(
Any answeres?

Note: i wasn’t actually aware that I’m covered tbh , i thought that dental care is cheap as it should be acceptable for all people not only the wealthy ones.
But NO it was a surprise

thank you guys.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys , i do have a question
So i just got accepted as a refugee so now i’m a convention refugee!
I have a brown paper and quebec certificate.
My question is before getting accepted i was covered for dental care such as extractions , so am i still covered as a convention refugee too?
omg the dental prices here are unbelievable, to be honest i have no idea how people accept that!
I would stand up against this mess because i think it’s not a humanitarian thing.
I’ve seen people extract their own teeth at home just because of the prices , that’s not fair :(
Any answeres?

Note: i wasn’t actually aware that I’m covered tbh , i thought that dental care is cheap as it should be acceptable for all people not only the wealthy ones.
But NO it was a surprise

thank you guys.
Unfortunately you are like other Canadians now that you are eligible for RAMQ and no longer have dental coverage.

NexusFreedome

Apr 9, 2021
Unfortunately you are like other Canadians now that you are eligible for RAMQ and no longer have dental coverage.
Thank you for the replaySir.
However I’m still on welfare cuz they kept terminates me from work cuz of covid workers limitation :/
And on the slips it says dental covered YES , is that mean I’m still covered?
I have been a convention refugee since 3 months now , however i hope to find a stable job.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for the replaySir.
However I’m still on welfare cuz they kept terminates me from work cuz of covid workers limitation :/
And on the slips it says dental covered YES , is that mean I’m still covered?
I have been a convention refugee since 3 months now , however i hope to find a stable job.
RAMQ is the health coverage in Quebec. What slips are you referring to?