+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Property papers in native language for TRV from India?

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I'm from India and wondering if anyone has submitted any property papers or any other papers in native language as well as in English for TRV?

I spoke to one agent and he said to add papers property valuation done in English and the copies of property papers in my native language as well. I've got done valuation but did not know that native language's copies are supposed to be attached with the application or not.

Has anyone done the same? I am wondering if this is really necessary or required by CIC or not?

Thanks in advance.

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
all property doc's u can translate in english with latest date and attached original registery photocopy with traslated.and valuation report also.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@jkjk11

All documents must be translated into English by certified translator + include attested copies of the property documents in your native language + valuation done by a CA (along with any other supporting property/realty reports to confirm the CA valuation)

You must also include copies of the latest property tax receipts (again translated into English by a certified translator if it is in your native language)

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Bryanna & @nittinkumar,

Thank you both for your inputs. Appreciate this..