10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Refer to this:

This is what Singapore office Visa Specific guide says from CIC's site.

There is nothing written here about Properties.
Properties are not UnEncumbered assets. They are immovable.

Gogy

Feb 8, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application received by CIO: 21st-April-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 21st-July-2010
Please see "IMM EG7000" the immigration guid for FSW application at the CIC website.

Refer Page 31, which says under Funds

_________________________________________________________________________________
10 Funds:

Indicate the amount(in Canadian dollars)of unencumbered,transferable and available funds that you have. This amount can include the value of any property that you own, but should not includejewellery, cars or other personal assets.
__________________________________________________________________________________

The information provided is not specific to any Visa Office and I thing it apply regardless of any VO.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
So what if you own Properties worth Billions of Dollars but you have $5000/$10,000 as savings?? How does that help your cause? Thye say readily transferable which means suppose you got the visa, you could be bound to take that amount with you to Canada. You'd sell your assets then?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Most people when they move to Canada will sell their house in their own country prior to moving. But the Canadian immigration authorities realise it is unreasonable to ask someone to sell their house at the initial application stage and live out of a cardbox box for the months or even years it may take for the Visa to arrive.

By showing your equity you are showing that the funds will be there. I think that is completely reasonable and London office has the same wording in their document, yet they have confirmed to us by email that they do accept property as proof of funds.

If in doubt IMO explicitly check with the individual visa office. We're going to be using estate agent valuations and a mortgage statement to prove our funds on application.

Wayne.

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Cappuccino said:
Most people when they move to Canada will sell their house in their own country prior to moving. But the Canadian immigration authorities realise it is unreasonable to ask someone to sell their house at the initial application stage and live out of a cardbox box for the months or even years it may take for the Visa to arrive.

By showing your equity you are showing that the funds will be there. I think that is completely reasonable and London office has the same wording in their document, yet they have confirmed to us by email that they do accept property as proof of funds.

If in doubt IMO explicitly check with the individual visa office. We're going to be using estate agent valuations and a mortgage statement to prove our funds on application.

Wayne.

i have sent property evaluation certificate for part of my POF
is that o.k?
My family members are 3
so For 17000 $, ihave shown $12313 -liquid
and for the remaining i sent the property evaluation certificate as POF (worth $15000)

hanh

Apr 24, 2010
Hi Lepetit ,
I am very glad to know you are Vietnamese . My full name is Pham Thi Kim Hanh , living in HCMCT. I applied to immigrate to Canada as an investor ( federal investor program ) , i am going to land to Toronto around the first of this september . How about you ? :)
My cell phone number is :0903923192 . I hope we will talk soon .

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
mohanrkkdi

are you gonna sell that property if you are granted the visa?

hanh

what kinda business you are gonna open?

hanh

Apr 24, 2010
Hi Lepetit,
I am very happy to hear that you are Vietnamese . My full name is Pham Thi Kim Hanh living in HCM city (I was born in Saigon ) . I applied to immigrate to Canada as an investor (federal investor program ) , we are going to land to Toronto in the first of this September .
I sent the whole appraisal certificate ( 11 pages in side the book ) to CIC two years ago and everything is ok .I hope we can talk soon , my cell phone number is :0903923192.
Wish you all the best !

lepetit

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all for valuable comments ! Truly grateful !

@Hanh
Thank you very much! I'll do just like you, sending the whole book of appraisal certificate. I applied as Federal Skilled Worker category (NOC 4131) and had gone through the initial stage of CIO. I'm now preparing documents for second stage at Singapore Visa Office. Do you happen to know any Vietnamese who had or is applying under Federal Skilled Worker category?
It's a surpise knowing it took you more than 2 years to get visa (I suppose investors are much welcomed by Canada). By the way, did you apply by yourself or through any agent? I believe there are not many Vietnamese around this forum, so very glad to know you. I'm planning to go to Vancouver. Keep in touch, anyway.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Seems like Vietnamese dont speak to Foreigners !