+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proper purpose of visit??

rose.mary

Mar 27, 2019
hi
my purpose of visit was to visit my family(aunts, uncle, cousins) but it seems not good enough for IRCC and I got rejected 2 times for one reason only which is the purpose of travel. So anyone have any suggestions what might be considered reasonable purpose to visit? most importantly what documents do you upload for the purpose of visit section of your application?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Do you include a day to day itinerary? They seem to like those.

Reactions: Kashcal

nmatter

May 12, 2019
yes I did still was no good
Better order gcms, I got refusal for first time for same and as per note “ my purpose of travel was vague and poorly written”

Second time I use same letter and only change was I added day by day and luckily got approval after addressing second point as well

Kingkai

Jul 3, 2019
U could write a formal letter telling them where you are going who you are staying with .include that u have to go back to you specific country to take care of your business work or whatever and state ways in which you will not be an burden to the canadian society. This is what i did i got my trv in 15 days

rose.mary

Mar 27, 2019
Better order gcms, I got refusal for first time for same and as per note “ my purpose of travel was vague and poorly written”

Second time I use same letter and only change was I added day by day and luckily got approval after addressing second point as well
I did order. Nothing new except my purpose of travel was poorly documented and not satisfied that I leave Canada. In my second attempt I explained what I am going to do and stay where and my plans with the family. Still rejected and I don't think it's wise to reapply for the third time

rose.mary

Mar 27, 2019
U could write a formal letter telling them where you are going who you are staying with .include that u have to go back to you specific country to take care of your business work or whatever and state ways in which you will not be an burden to the canadian society. This is what i did i got my trv in 15 days
I did write a letter and included it in the purpose of travel. I explained I have only one month leave as mentioned in my job letter, my plans and activities we were going to do and where I am staying. Still rejected. I also explained reasons my cousin won't visit. But in my notes said it was poorly documented and vague

rose.mary

Mar 27, 2019
Now I feel applying for the third time is very risky since I have nothing new to make a difference