+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof that documents were sent to Canadian Embassy?

wsmolind

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I received a message today fom CIC asking me to submit proof that I have sent all necessary documents for the Police Certificate request to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico.

Problem is, I already submitted my Police Certificate almost two months ago. I requested it in person and didn't obtain it through the Canadian Embassy. Other people have done it like this and no one had mentioned any issues with it.

Has anyone gotten this message? Do you think this is a system error and for some reason my Police Certificate is not showing up on the system, or maybe now all Police Certificates need to be obtained through the Canadian Embassy?

Any help would be appeciated. They gave me until the 18th to submit everything!! I'm freaking out!

Sep 7, 2015
I would like to know this as well.

I also made this process personally, I was required the PC in October 8, I provided it November 11. No response since then, not even a confirmation message/email...

Did you get any confirmation of the upload? Did you send the originals?

If you enter to your submitted application you should see the police certificate replacement part with your uploaded file.