+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of work

Sabah Azeez

Jul 16, 2021
My company does not want to provide me with a work certificate (on paper), but they can give me a work certificate written via e-mail that contains all the details of my work, as well as an address, email, company numbers and the company logo, and I want to attach proof of my work in the visa application.. .. Do you advise me to attach the email that proves my work, or do I not need it? Note that (my father will be my sponsor during the study)

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
My company does not want to provide me with a work certificate (on paper), but they can give me a work certificate written via e-mail that contains all the details of my work, as well as an address, email, company numbers and the company logo, and I want to attach proof of my work in the visa application.. .. Do you advise me to attach the email that proves my work, or do I not need it? Note that (my father will be my sponsor during the study)
Certificate in company letter pad will speak more than email , email cannot be attached to IRCC ,try hard in your company make them understand because visa officers will check for authentic certificate rather than mail , they will easily reject it .It will be waste of money and time , just think before you apply with a email note.

Sabah Azeez

Jul 16, 2021
Certificate in company letter pad will speak more than email , email cannot be attached to IRCC ,try hard in your company make them understand because visa officers will check for authentic certificate rather than mail , they will easily reject it .It will be waste of money and time , just think before you apply with a email note.
I have a contract with all details about my salary, address , position , contacts , dates , stamps and signatures, work responsibilities and everything .... can i submit it instead of the work certificate??
I have a friend who applied for the visa he just wrote about his work on the SOP , he did not provide any proof of his work but he provide his father work certificate because his father is the sponsor

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a contract with all details about my salary, address , position , contacts , dates , stamps and signatures, work responsibilities and everything .... can i submit it instead of the work certificate??
I have a friend who applied for the visa he just wrote about his work on the SOP , he did not provide any proof of his work but he provide his father work certificate because his father is the sponsor
Include paystub, your contract and the one sent via email. VO knows that the company doesnt have legal Obligation to comply to your request, so include a note and that should be fine..

Sabah Azeez

Jul 16, 2021
Include paystub, your contract and the one sent via email. VO knows that the company doesnt have legal Obligation to comply to your request, so include a note and that should be fine..
i do not have paystub (receipt) because the company paying me through my bank account , i will submit my bank statement for 6 months with visa application and there is 1000 USD deposit on my account every month which is my salary from the company and the name of the company account will appear on the bank statement,,, so is this can be instead of paystub ?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
i do not have paystub (receipt) because the company paying me through my bank account , i will submit my bank statement for 6 months with visa application and there is 1000 USD deposit on my account every month which is my salary from the company and the name of the company account will appear on the bank statement,,, so is this can be instead of paystub ?
Yes that should be fine. Include whatever proof of employment you have, including the email you referred to.

Reactions: Simba112

Sabah Azeez

Jul 16, 2021
Yes that should be fine. Include whatever proof of employment you have, including the email you referred to.
I will bring my previous work certificate with another company and submit it with my application to show the VF my experiences proofs... my friend applied without any work certificates he just bring his father work proof and bank statement and now he is studying in canada at cambrian college

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I will bring my previous work certificate with another company and submit it with my application to show the VF my experiences proofs... my friend applied without any work certificates he just bring his father work proof and bank statement and now he is studying in canada at cambrian college
You don't need to add any proof of past employment as it is irrelevant to your SP application. You should only include documents regarding your current employment, if need be.

I didn't submit any payslips, certificates or documents from my current employer but I had a letter confirming that I am going on a sabbatical to study and will be welcome back at a higher position once I'm done.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Take a neat printout from the email.

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
Do not attach your bank statement with visa application it is a very bad idea. That's why people are approaching CA certificate

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Do not attach your bank statement with visa application it is a very bad idea. That's why people are approaching CA certificate
You are new on this site and most of your posts and advice are controversial. A lot of people use this forum as a guide to help them during their application. it's irresponsible to authoritatively share information that is clearly wrong!

Why would you say attaching bank statements is a bad idea? CA certificate is practically unheard of except from students from India and countries from the same region.

Bank statements are the MAIN documents that IRCC requests as proof of funds for Study Permits:

Temporary Residents
If you are visiting Canada, you must prove that you can support yourself and the family members who will be with you while you are in Canada. Provide as many of these documents as you can:

• your bank statements for the past four months
  • a bank draft in convertible currency
  • pay stubs
  • an employment letter
  • proof of assets or business
  • proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
  • tax reports, declarations or statements

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
You are new on this site and most of your posts and advice are controversial. A lot of people use this forum as a guide to help them during their application. it's irresponsible to authoritatively share information that is clearly wrong!

Why would you say attaching bank statements is a bad idea? CA certificate is practically unheard of except from students from India and countries from the same region.

Bank statements are the MAIN documents that IRCC requests as proof of funds for Study Permits:

Temporary Residents
If you are visiting Canada, you must prove that you can support yourself and the family members who will be with you while you are in Canada. Provide as many of these documents as you can:

• your bank statements for the past four months
  • a bank draft in convertible currency
  • pay stubs
  • an employment letter
  • proof of assets or business
  • proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
  • tax reports, declarations or statements
Can I know your experience in visa application ? Can I know how many rejection you gone through? Can I know how many approvals you got after rejection? I have gone through all hustles and I finally got my visa stamped and also few of my friends visa approved . With all these expertise I am now helping people in this forum.

If you want you take it else you can comment on his post not on mine because I didn't ask your knowledge.

people get rejection and suffer with lot of money and time waste . I gone through now I think I know better

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
Reason for telling not to go with bank statement is 1000 USD is not maintained from the start till end it was just put in the middle for the sake of visa, which will be clearly noted.

CA CERTIFICATE will prove networth clearly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Can I know your experience in visa application ? Can I know how many rejection you gone through? Can I know how many approvals you got after rejection? I have gone through all hustles and I finally got my visa stamped and also few of my friends visa approved . With all these expertise I am now helping people in this forum.

If you want you take it else you can comment on his post not on mine because I didn't ask your knowledge.

people get rejection and suffer with lot of money and time waste . I gone through now I think I know better
What expertise are you talking about, lol? Whatever you've gone through with your past refusals, does not negate what the official requirements are. I have posted above what IRCC requires as proof of funds. Myself and lots of other applicants have applied for visa using bank statements and got our approval.

I am calling out your false information for the sake of future members who will read it. Clearly your knowledge is faulty.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Reason for telling not to go with bank statement is 1000 USD is not maintained from the start till end it was just put in the middle for the sake of visa, which will be clearly noted.

CA CERTIFICATE will prove networth clearly
He said USD1000 is deposit into his account monthly as his salary. Please read and understand before responding and providing conflicting information.