+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of work

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
What expertise are you talking about, lol? Whatever you've gone through with your past refusals, does not negate what the official requirements are. I have posted above what IRCC requires as proof of funds. Myself and lots of other applicants have applied for visa using bank statements and got our approval.

I am calling out your false information for the sake of future members who will read it. Clearly your knowledge is faulty.
Study visa just needs GIC payment receipt boss , why are you overacting and attaching bank statement , to show networth it needs CA certificate. Don't act as if you know things well.

And I don't want to argue with the person without knowledge. If you think you know well go for it. Suggest him . Let him decide

But never try to comment on my suggestion without knowledge.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Study visa just needs GIC payment receipt boss , why are you overacting and attaching bank statement , to show networth it needs CA certificate. Don't act as if you know things well.

And I don't want to argue with the person without knowledge. If you think you know well go for it. Suggest him . Let him decide

Again, you are wrong. GIC is only a requirement if you are applying through SDS, which by the way is not available to all countries.

This is not an argument - I'm simply correcting your wrong info. And will continue to do so, until you stop providing them.

Reactions: agro

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do not attach your bank statement with visa application it is a very bad idea. That's why people are approaching CA certificate
Wrong advice.
Not all countries has CA to show networth. Bank statements has been used and will continue to be used for long time. I used bank statements before, and i was approved two visitors, SP and extension in the past. IRCC mention Bank Statement as solid Proof of Fund, why are you opposing it?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

You need GIC if you are applying through SDS. You need time to learn the guidelines before giving people wrong advice. Take time

Last edited: