+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of relocation to Canada

Moican

Jun 1, 2018
Hello

I am sponsoring my wife and we both live outside Canada. They request a detailed explanation and proof of us planning to come back and live in Canada once she gets the approval.

Can someone please help me and guide me thru the explanation? I do not have any property under my name or job in Canada. What should I write?

Thank you

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
If you the Sponsor is a PR they will ask such Q. You can explain honestly what are your plans to live and work in Canada, may also send other proofs for them to trust your statement, like house papers, lease agreement or bank accounts you presently have. It always helps to send bit more. And if you do not have a job as U said explain your expectations or a job letter from a known employer, no house? Then explain which friend or relative is actually willing to support you both, include his/her address even phone numbers so they trust . Hope it helps or other senior members can guide.

Reactions: Moican

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
If you the Sponsor is a PR they will ask such Q. You can explain honestly what are your plans to live and work in Canada, may also send other proofs for them to trust your statement, like house papers, lease agreement or bank accounts you presently have. It always helps to send bit more. And if you do not have a job as U said explain your expectations or a job letter from a known employer, no house? Then explain which friend or relative is actually willing to support you both, include his/her address even phone numbers so they trust . Hope it helps or other senior members can guide.
If your sponsor is a PR, they cannot apply outside of Canada. If both sponsor and main applicant are outside Canada, then the sponsor is a citizen.

The information you're suggesting above will help a fair bit, but they will also look for indications that you are cutting ties to your current country of residence, like moving accounts to Canada, etc.

Moican

Jun 1, 2018
If your sponsor is a PR, they cannot apply outside of Canada. If both sponsor and main applicant are outside Canada, then the sponsor is a citizen.

The information you're suggesting above will help a fair bit, but they will also look for indications that you are cutting ties to your current country of residence, like moving accounts to Canada, etc.
I am a Canadian citizen. I am currently living with my spouse in UAE but I’m very confused wether to come to Canada and apply when I am inside Canada(but this way I would be stating that I do not have a job at that specific time, and I am supposed to write an explanation of how Am I going to sponsor my wife without working), or wether to apply from outside Canada(this way I do have a job but I will have to convince them that I am willing to relocate back in Canada). I am confused..

Oct 10, 2018
Moican hi,

Your case is similar to ours. Sponsor is a Canadian Citizen by birth who has never lived or worked in Canada and we both live in Europe. We are in process of an outland application right now. Regarding our intention, we wrote in a very detailed letter why do we want to move to Canada, what is our game plan and how are we preparing ourselves for this next step. So far his sponsorship application has been approved, mine is in process and no additional documentation has been required up until now.

Hope this helps.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Moican hi,

Your case is similar to ours. Sponsor is a Canadian Citizen by birth who has never lived or worked in Canada and we both live in Europe. We are in process of an outland application right now. Regarding our intention, we wrote in a very detailed letter why do we want to move to Canada, what is our game plan and how are we preparing ourselves for this next step. So far his sponsorship application has been approved, mine is in process and no additional documentation has been required up until now.

Hope this helps.
I am sure it will bring best results soon. They will regard your intentions to settle here in Canada, that's why approved already now all you got to do is wait . Cheers