+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of relationships...are dis good enuf?

abhi211984

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi me and my wife were in a relationship from january 2009...
but v dont really have enuf proof to prove our relationship is since den...
we have very few photos which r of 2009 summers...mostly de are from 2010 and 2011
i do have a phone record but da problem is my fone contract was under my frnds name( because of financial and bad credit i cudnt get da contract under my name) but my frnd wrote an informal letter stating dat i was using his cellfone number... which i was actually using all da time...
im thinking of making all my frnds and her frnds write a letter stating dat de know us as a couple since 2009.
would dis be enuf to show dat we been in relationship since 2009...i hv pics of r engagment and wedding and now i also hv msn records and western union recipts
i was deported because i was failed refugee claimant...
please lemme know if i shud include nethin else to prove our 2 years smhow...thnx

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D As you have engagement and wedding photos why there is no marriage certificate or registration papers. A letter from your friend stating that you were using his cell phone is not considered as any proof. Really it would be funny and cannot be justified for any legal validity and purpose. Of course some one will suspect a fraud for such relation until and unless you prove it with legal records. Try to rectify the matters officially with local government authorities and obtain certifications.

dude123

Dec 1, 2010
All your questions and concerns were answered on this thread below! By creating new threads you can't change the reality and answers!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/when-exactly-do-we-send-the-proof-of-our-relationship-t74371.0.html

abhi211984

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
:D As you have engagement and wedding photos why there is no marriage certificate or registration papers. A letter from your friend stating that you were using his cell phone is not considered as any proof. Really it would be funny and cannot be justified for any legal validity and purpose. Of course some one will suspect a fraud for such relation until and unless you prove it with legal records. Try to rectify the matters officially with local government authorities and obtain certifications.
i think you missunderstood...yes i do have marraige certificate...
i also have phone bills but da contract wasnt in my name...so im gettin an affadivt from my frnd stating dat he authorized me to use it...