+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of relationship

Peterdawood

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hello guy,

When filling the EE profile, I mentioned that I have an uncle living in canada and is a canadian citizen. But I then realized that I did not get any points for that and its not a problem.

After receiving the ita, in the upload section it is asking for a proof of relationship. I am the secondary applicant and my wife is the primary applicant. Are they asking for a proof of relationship ie marriage certificate or a proof of relationship for my uncle ?

Is it a problem if I answer that question again now and saying no ?

Any details be would great.

Thank you

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello guy,

When filling the EE profile, I mentioned that I have an uncle living in canada and is a canadian citizen. But I then realized that I did not get any points for that and its not a problem.

After receiving the ita, in the upload section it is asking for a proof of relationship. I am the secondary applicant and my wife is the primary applicant. Are they asking for a proof of relationship ie marriage certificate or a proof of relationship for my uncle ?

Thank you
I guess they are asking for proof of relationship with your uncle. For spouse you would anyways be submitting the marriage certificate. Since you have not received any points for showing your uncle on EE profile, i assume you can remove that and explain the same in a LOE

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello guy,

Thank you
Your wife is the primary applicant and it's not her uncle that's why you didn't get the points.

Peterdawood

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
I guess they are asking for proof of relationship with your uncle. For spouse you would anyways be submitting the marriage certificate. Since you have not received any points for showing your uncle on EE profile, i assume you can remove that and explain the same in a LOE
Yes i will being that. Thanks